As in peaches and nectarines. This is Week 3 of the csa fruit boxes Sadly, there are only three pluots, and the note says it’s the last of that variety. This variety has dark red flesh and tastes like a Santa Rosa plum of yesteryear that I remember as a child.
- RT @AnnCurry: "@Donaldverger:UrGENT: 9-year-old Kaileigh Hawkins is safe, unable to find her parents. She's at Norman Regional 307-2713 if … 1 hour ago
- Yes, we have a moose in our living room instagram.com/p/ZjuSRHK3A1/ 1 hour ago
- Kaiser Permanente gives $60K to reopen Fresno pools thebusinessjournal.com/news/sports-an… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 7 hours ago
- I'm set for the next 3 yrs. thank you @jostens rep Dean Diaz http://t.co/uKZyEWKQFM 7 hours ago
- @FCPL those who do a good job should be acknowledged as such. I appreciate your work on the library's behalf. 9 hours ago