This was my view as I lay on the couch and took a short nap. It’s a warm afternoon but not hot. The next week is forecast to be over 100 on most days. It’s nice to take life slow.
- RT @laura: Mini park in the middle of my neighborhood. Mini parque en medio de mi calle. Te adoro, San Francisco! http://t.co/SuS5kscrFC 2 hours ago
- We've all seen such couples. One is well groomed, beautifully put together. The other, a total slob. Why is that? #oppositesattract 2 hours ago
- @WV_Churches @generouschurchThe church changes a neighborhood which changes lives.The whole world starts in your own backyard. @FresnoFirst 3 hours ago
- Have you learned that at some points in the day, you are brighter than at other times? I'm smarter in the early morning. By 4 pm, I'm done. 6 hours ago
- RT @alicekeeler: #islope students like to build stuff, helps motivate them to want to do the math when they get to make stuff. 6 hours ago