This dish, or a similar version, is my go-to dinner dish during the summer when the csa box arrives each week with a bounty of onions, peppers, squash, tomatoes and basil. I had some sausage I threw into this batch and finished it off with a handful of penne pasta. Easy and delicious.
- @doctordea then you take the whole family, including grandchildren, on wonderful vacations. 19 hours ago
- Then we had Three Twins Salted Caramel ice cream. Sinful eating. 19 hours ago
- I made outstanding fried chicken for dinner. Brined in buttermilk, breaded w/seasoned self-rising flour, fried in butter crisco. 20 hours ago
- Working on my creative side instagram.com/p/ZtyAzLq3A1/ 21 hours ago
- @corinhoggard Angelo sure deserves his retirement said by a younger person who has already retired. 21 hours ago