Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @WV_Churches @generouschurchThe church changes a neighborhood which changes lives.The whole world starts in your own backyard. @FresnoFirst 1 hour ago
- Have you learned that at some points in the day, you are brighter than at other times? I'm smarter in the early morning. By 4 pm, I'm done. 4 hours ago
- RT @alicekeeler: #islope students like to build stuff, helps motivate them to want to do the math when they get to make stuff. 4 hours ago
- Successful people have developed the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don’t feel like doing. 4 hours ago
- Write out what you want to accomplish. 4 hours ago