You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- My Twitter account's worth $716.04. Show me yours at valuemytweets.com. Wednesday's Freebie - Click ==> bit.ly/vmtfreebie 2 hours ago
- On the porch vine.co/v/b3tVPeqmlDx 4 hours ago
- Looking for a cool spot this weekend? Close to home? Kearney Park & Kearney Mansion valleyhistory.org/index.php?c=58 http://t.co/5Z17QZPPP1 4 hours ago
- @SFGate @manservantsCO just saw this on local news. LOVE it. 5 hours ago
- @Emiliaphilia @threetwins And @WholeFoods had it for sale! Even better. I bought multiple cartons. 5 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.