You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- Faux Meux Home at Trolley Creek Park. #fresno instagram.com/p/uZLY0OK3JB/ 1 day ago
- Water Tower miniature at Trolley Creek Park. #fresno instagram.com/p/uYpTPeK3CI/ 1 day ago
- Keep busy at something. A very busy person never has time to be unhappy. 1 day ago
- RT @mariashriver: If you have kids away @ college, Remind them to get an absentee ballot and vote. It's their country, their state, their c… 2 days ago
- Backyard on a Sunday morning. #autumn instagram.com/p/uWFItKq3Hj/ 2 days ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.