You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- Just realized that people who make me crazy should not be on my FB friend's list. #unfriend 3 hours ago
- Let's go, Hugo...next week's book called for an Eiffel Tower. Made this from a template I found on… instagram.com/p/uzD50mK3Om/ 3 hours ago
- Flaky biscuits fur dinner. instagram.com/p/uy97pZq3Ei/ 4 hours ago
- @fresnounified I'm seeking elementary school lunch menus on homepg. Can only find LAST years. Please redirect me. 6 hours ago
- #3littlewitches hanging out at the candy bar. instagram.com/p/uws1RiK3EI/ 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.