You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- RT @fishphilosophy: MAKE THEIR DAY Tip: To Make Their Day means to take the focus off you and turn it to others; to intentionally do... htt… 24 minutes ago
- @LeaderTreks Thanks for the follow. 30 minutes ago
- This is the way I make my fried chicken: Glass Onion Buttermilk Fried Chicken localpalatemag.com/recipes/item/g… 32 minutes ago
- #MakeSummer count. Join the Summer of Making & Connecting at makesummer.org and see what learning can become. 1 hour ago
- @rachelblom @LeaderTreks Friends Outside of Church: Do You Have Them? Yes! 1 hour ago