You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- My Twitter account is worth $723.60. Get yours free at valuemytweets.com Amaze your friends. 2 hours ago
- RT @ThomRainer: The church is not a building, but the building does say something about the congregation that gathers there. http://t.co/27… 5 hours ago
- How does your church appear to a visitor? thomrainer.com/2014/08/19/fif… via @ThomRainer 5 hours ago
- @TimSheehanNews I could have used today. Wanted to ask new Mercedes why it didn't have turn signals. #rudedriver #baddrivers 6 hours ago
- After buying this cute picnic basket for $1 at Salvation Army, I must plan a picnic lunch. instagram.com/p/r4-TC3q3Hj/ 12 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.