You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- New season-time to change to orange purse. instagram.com/p/lQpzWXK3K6/ 14 hours ago
- Downtown Fresno near Amador & L Streets flic.kr/p/8o7vjN 16 hours ago
- RT @savvybassoon: As I scour school websites for info about area marching bands, I've discovered that a lot of school websites really suck. 1 day ago
- Laguna Honda in SF flic.kr/p/9EFxCw 1 day ago
- @Dr2ootwon Thanks for the follow. 1 day ago
Storyteller Picture Taker
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.