You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- Our front door & wreath were featured on ABC30 News this evening. #merrychristmas http://t.co/feKHWWEDKu 12 hours ago
- @Fresno_Chamber They will accept coats at any time. The office manager is just super about getting the coats to kids who need them. 18 hours ago
- @JoetheJuicer @TestKitchen @BrevilleUSA My Breville juice fountain has changed our lives. So easy to use. #goodhealth 20 hours ago
- Holiday splendor at Reflections Salon. #abc30holidays #flmholidaycard #fresno instagram.com/p/hyjx8Mq3DZ/ 20 hours ago
- RT @kpfresno: Holiday carollers from Clovis Unified to sing @kpfresno farmers market today at 11:15 a.m. Getyourproduce and other eats unti… 20 hours ago
Storyteller Picture Taker
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.