You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- Kissy kissy with the alpaca. #noshoppingonblackfriday instagram.com/p/v93oocq3Lt/ 6 hours ago
- Sunset on the Valley. #noshoppingonblackfriday instagram.com/p/v91NC0K3L6/ 6 hours ago
- Visiting the gnome. #grandson instagram.com/p/v90OoGK3GI/ 6 hours ago
- RT @corisel: @dkzody lovely! It's 76 in Sydney now - beautiful day. 7 hours ago
- Oh, did I mention that it's 72 degrees in Fresno? Lovely sunshine pouring through the windows. #NoShoppingonBlackFriday 8 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.