You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- @APEntertainment @AP I thought she looked fabulous & posted that only to have others come back with nasty remarks. Shocked me. 15 hours ago
- RT @APEntertainment: Kim Novak speaks out against Oscar night 'bullies' (from @AP) m.apnews.com/ap/db_268764/c… 15 hours ago
- @Jeffresno makes you wonder why we can't have better places in Fresno. 17 hours ago
- Koi pond in downtown Fresno flic.kr/p/e8PaRU 19 hours ago
- Murals in Exeter flic.kr/p/aFfsYR 19 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.