You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- @AJ_ManaQi Thanks for the follow. 23 hours ago
- I am home recuperating from too much bad eating. Back to my plant-based way of eating. The pain & discomfort isn't worth fat & sugar. 23 hours ago
- School districts get creative to fund education technology sbne.ws/r/oKoM 1 day ago
- RT @sfmsr: 1040 at Beach and Jones ift.tt/1icY6aA http://t.co/V74aeqD70z 1 day ago
- Good stuff made fresh in the Valley. A trip to Rosetti's Biscotti House in Clovis. instagram.com/p/nGtLBNK3Nc/ 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.