You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- @itsWanda @studentactivism I've not seen the news article, but with gun violence being what it is, NO ONE should be playing w/a gun. 18 hours ago
- @studentactivism @itsWanda and people think toy guns are okay! 18 hours ago
- RT @studentactivism: The child shot by Cleveland police yesterday while playing with a toy gun died this morning. 18 hours ago
- @papaT433 just driving through that parking lot gives me anxiety. 1 day ago
- RT @ExperiencingGod: In your church alone, there are enough of God’s people – if they were serious with God – to turn the course of our nat… 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.