You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- Survey: Students favor smartphones, tablets over other tech sbne.ws/r/qDb3 8 hours ago
- @AndyHS Slave labor is more common than we would like to believe. 1 day ago
- Tech firm fined for paying workers $1.21 per hour "Unintentionally' overlooked labor law. thebusinessjournal.com/news/state/144… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 1 day ago
- Full-scale retail project slated for Madera Ranchos thebusinessjournal.com/news/retail/14… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 1 day ago
- @MRACValley Definitely not as long as the original appliances purchased in the mid-70s. 1st dryer lasted 30 years. #plannedobsolescene 2 days ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.