You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- The lady in front of me at grocery store is writing a check. Who does that? 30 minutes ago
- Another Fresno tweeter. digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/TheF… 1 hour ago
- @CUESA More great produce from the great Fresno area. 1 hour ago
- RT @CUESA: Peach + apricot + plum = Peacotum! Find these delicious beauties today at Blossom Bluff Orchards. @… instagram.com/p/q63XUGpY6v/ 1 hour ago
- @johnpdodds Read ur @FresnoBee post. Suggestion: get rid of the egghead & post a real pic. Also, u can't read everything. Don't even try. 1 hour ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.