You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- According to valuemytweets.com my Twitter account is worth $735.48 What's Yours worth? #freestuff @ TweetJeet.com 9 hours ago
- Check out my dahlia story on #steller steller.co/stories/340533… 15 hours ago
- Check out my story on #steller steller.co/stories/340527… 15 hours ago
- RT @HealthReportCA: To Leave Their Abusers, Domestic Violence Survivors Need Economic Security thenation.com/blog/181603/ho… via @thenation 16 hours ago
- Did God call us to preach without ceasing? No. Did God call us to teach without ceasing? No. To sing without ceasing? No. Pray w/o ceasing. 16 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.