Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- My Twitter account is worth $726.84. See yours FREE at valuemytweets.com Then get more free Twitter Goodies at Tweet Jeet 4 hours ago
- @AnnGarvin_ I especially hate dusting. It is a thankless task. It's only evident when you DON'T do it. No one notices dust free surface. 6 hours ago
- RT @klout: Brands: Consumers Don't Want to Be Your BFF in Social (They Want Help) bit.ly/1q7QA3H 10 hours ago
- @JoyceCarolOates makes the mark of the beast from the Bible seem more reasonable. 10 hours ago
- RT @JoyceCarolOates: If we'd been told twenty years ago that our lives would soon be hemmed in by "passwords" we'd have been utterly baffle… 10 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.