Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- @itsWanda @studentactivism I've not seen the news article, but with gun violence being what it is, NO ONE should be playing w/a gun. 3 hours ago
- @studentactivism @itsWanda and people think toy guns are okay! 3 hours ago
- RT @studentactivism: The child shot by Cleveland police yesterday while playing with a toy gun died this morning. 3 hours ago
- @papaT433 just driving through that parking lot gives me anxiety. 18 hours ago
- RT @ExperiencingGod: In your church alone, there are enough of God’s people – if they were serious with God – to turn the course of our nat… 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.