Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- Folklorico dancers flic.kr/p/7kdDpt 9 minutes ago
- Advice to organizations: treat your really good volunteers like gold for that's what they are worth in time & talent. #appreciation 49 minutes ago
- RT @laura: Mini park in the middle of my neighborhood. Mini parque en medio de mi calle. Te adoro, San Francisco! http://t.co/SuS5kscrFC 3 hours ago
- We've all seen such couples. One is well groomed, beautifully put together. The other, a total slob. Why is that? #oppositesattract 3 hours ago
- @WV_Churches @generouschurchThe church changes a neighborhood which changes lives.The whole world starts in your own backyard. @FresnoFirst 4 hours ago