Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- My Twitter account is worth $724.68. Value your Tweets free at valuemytweets.com . 2 hours ago
- RT @jowyang: Right about now the Captains of Industries for the ice cube association are laughing all the way to the bank. #icechallengebuc… 4 hours ago
- @SlowFoodUSA @ctvottawa Woooo hoo. Good news. 7 hours ago
- RT @SlowFoodUSA: "[Ottawa] food bank says no to Kraft Dinner and hot dogs in favor of good, nutritious food" ottawa.ctvnews.ca/local-food-ban… via @ct… 7 hours ago
- @MeredithGould I don't do it on a regular basis. I like espresso after dinner when I've had a martini. #canceleachotherout 7 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.