Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- A vegetarian diet can reduce blood pressure by 1/2 the drop expected from medication + it's a lot cheaper ow.ly/zsA5v @newhope360 42 minutes ago
- RT @NewHope360: 70% of Americans take prescription drugs. Here's the case for making diet part of the health equation http://t.co/UxU34IvUw… 44 minutes ago
- @rev_david @swarmapp I've never used 4square so not too sure I'd use swam. 45 minutes ago
- RT @jwjnational: Congrats to the workers at a @SUBWAY franchise in NJ who voted in favor of forming a union! huff.to/1qyi6sV 46 minutes ago
- The reason I'm not renting out my house: finance.yahoo.com/news/airbnb-ho… 51 minutes ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.