Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- Just realized that people who make me crazy should not be on my FB friend's list. #unfriend 21 hours ago
- Let's go, Hugo...next week's book called for an Eiffel Tower. Made this from a template I found on… instagram.com/p/uzD50mK3Om/ 21 hours ago
- Flaky biscuits fur dinner. instagram.com/p/uy97pZq3Ei/ 22 hours ago
- @fresnounified I'm seeking elementary school lunch menus on homepg. Can only find LAST years. Please redirect me. 1 day ago
- #3littlewitches hanging out at the candy bar. instagram.com/p/uws1RiK3EI/ 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.