I have been invited to a cookie exchange (more like a cookie potluck) in a few weeks, and not knowing which cookie recipe to take, I am trying some new ones. Today was brown sugar cookie, pictured here. They are really good and will definitely be made again because they are so easy.
- Homes in top-rated school zones command a 32 percent premium over the national average. thebusinessjournal.com/news/national/… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 4 hours ago
- In the backyard. #autumn #nandinas instagram.com/p/tlVLZSq3AD/ 9 hours ago
- Giving a tour here this morning. @ Kearney Mansion instagram.com/p/tk4b3PK3B0/ 13 hours ago
- Don't operate out of stored up knowledge & experience with God. We need fresh encounters with truth and His glory. 1 day ago
- @OlaInteresting The link is not working. 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.