I have been invited to a cookie exchange (more like a cookie potluck) in a few weeks, and not knowing which cookie recipe to take, I am trying some new ones. Today was brown sugar cookie, pictured here. They are really good and will definitely be made again because they are so easy.
- Ready for the trick 'o treaters. instagram.com/p/u1p8yCK3MR/ 9 hours ago
- RT @SFGate: You probably had fun at #SFGparade today but did you have as much fun as THIS kid? (Photo by @ScottStrazzante) http://t.co/… 11 hours ago
- @corinhoggard @FresnoGrizzlies such a shame we won't be seeing these fellas in 'the familiar places' like downtown Fresno. 11 hours ago
- RT @corinhoggard: I remember Gary Brown playing for the @FresnoGrizzlies a couple months ago. Now he's covered in confetti. http://t.co/rVS… 11 hours ago
- RT @corinhoggard: This recent @FresnoGrizzlies alumnus made the defensive play that may have saved the Series. http://t.co/v4c1FYEYtT 11 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.