I have been invited to a cookie exchange (more like a cookie potluck) in a few weeks, and not knowing which cookie recipe to take, I am trying some new ones. Today was brown sugar cookie, pictured here. They are really good and will definitely be made again because they are so easy.
- RT @NextCityOrg: Are charter schools becoming a way to monetize poor, largely minority students? bit.ly/1irr0Cv 4 hours ago
- @papaT433 Yes, rides are being sold for I believe $450. 9 hours ago
- @papaT433 I believe you did. We heard it as we left church this morning. 9 hours ago
- Poverty can cut your life span: blogs.wsj.com/economics/2014… 9 hours ago
- @owillis @RedwoodGirl If the Southern Baptists can rebrand, why not the Klan? 9 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.