I found this resignation letter in the church archives. I am trying to figure out the connection between Armour & Company, for whom the writer worked, and Disney Corporation. Why would he be using Mickey Mouse’s picture on his business letterhead?
- @LearnSomethlng @itsWanda you see same landscape flying out of New Mexico to Denver. 4 hours ago
- RT @CarolJago: Guidelines for citing social media on that first paper of the school year. edudemic.com/how-to-cite-so… http://t.co/9CW6Nr4NB1 5 hours ago
- RT @Sears: We offer 20% off regular priced tools + 5% off clearance tools when you show your military ID, in stores now. http://t.co/Y5LMyH… 6 hours ago
- More of the story of the Latvian immigrants to Fresno: cowbird.com/story/67866/Se… 9 hours ago
- In 1950 a Latvian family immigrated to California w/help from a Fresno church. Anyone recognize these folks? http://t.co/2H5NxhUL3O 9 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.