I found this resignation letter in the church archives. I am trying to figure out the connection between Armour & Company, for whom the writer worked, and Disney Corporation. Why would he be using Mickey Mouse’s picture on his business letterhead?
- Best Muni routes for seeing San Francisco blog.sfgate.com/getlost/2014/0… 5 hours ago
- My Twitter account is worth $723.60. Get yours free at valuemytweets.com Amaze your friends. 16 hours ago
- RT @ThomRainer: The church is not a building, but the building does say something about the congregation that gathers there. http://t.co/27… 19 hours ago
- How does your church appear to a visitor? thomrainer.com/2014/08/19/fif… via @ThomRainer 19 hours ago
- @TimSheehanNews I could have used today. Wanted to ask new Mercedes why it didn't have turn signals. #rudedriver #baddrivers 19 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.