I found this resignation letter in the church archives. I am trying to figure out the connection between Armour & Company, for whom the writer worked, and Disney Corporation. Why would he be using Mickey Mouse’s picture on his business letterhead?
- @AndyHS Slave labor is more common than we would like to believe. 5 hours ago
- Tech firm fined for paying workers $1.21 per hour "Unintentionally' overlooked labor law. thebusinessjournal.com/news/state/144… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 7 hours ago
- Full-scale retail project slated for Madera Ranchos thebusinessjournal.com/news/retail/14… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 7 hours ago
- @MRACValley Definitely not as long as the original appliances purchased in the mid-70s. 1st dryer lasted 30 years. #plannedobsolescene 1 day ago
- RT @AP: Vintage Apple computer sells for $905,000 at auction in New York City, far exceeding expectations apne.ws/1thivQ7 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.