I found this resignation letter in the church archives. I am trying to figure out the connection between Armour & Company, for whom the writer worked, and Disney Corporation. Why would he be using Mickey Mouse’s picture on his business letterhead?
- RT @klout: Brands: Consumers Don't Want to Be Your BFF in Social (They Want Help) bit.ly/1q7QA3H 27 minutes ago
- @JoyceCarolOates makes the mark of the beast from the Bible seem more reasonable. 38 minutes ago
- RT @JoyceCarolOates: If we'd been told twenty years ago that our lives would soon be hemmed in by "passwords" we'd have been utterly baffle… 39 minutes ago
- @davidjhoffdc @lrmongeau @elizwgreen so true. I saw this w/successful program in which I taught but allowed to die 39 minutes ago
- RT @davidjhoffdc: #buildingteachers @elizwgreen "The history of American education is the failure to take great work to scale." Yup. 40 minutes ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.