Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- @AndyHS Slave labor is more common than we would like to believe. 8 hours ago
- Tech firm fined for paying workers $1.21 per hour "Unintentionally' overlooked labor law. thebusinessjournal.com/news/state/144… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 9 hours ago
- Full-scale retail project slated for Madera Ranchos thebusinessjournal.com/news/retail/14… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 9 hours ago
- @MRACValley Definitely not as long as the original appliances purchased in the mid-70s. 1st dryer lasted 30 years. #plannedobsolescene 1 day ago
- RT @AP: Vintage Apple computer sells for $905,000 at auction in New York City, far exceeding expectations apne.ws/1thivQ7 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.