Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- Faux Meux Home at Trolley Creek Park. #fresno instagram.com/p/uZLY0OK3JB/ 20 hours ago
- Water Tower miniature at Trolley Creek Park. #fresno instagram.com/p/uYpTPeK3CI/ 1 day ago
- Keep busy at something. A very busy person never has time to be unhappy. 1 day ago
- RT @mariashriver: If you have kids away @ college, Remind them to get an absentee ballot and vote. It's their country, their state, their c… 1 day ago
- Backyard on a Sunday morning. #autumn instagram.com/p/uWFItKq3Hj/ 2 days ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.