Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- My Tweets are worth $733.32 . What are yours worth? valuemytweets.com #morefollowers @ GrowMyFollowersFree.com 9 hours ago
- RT @nbcbayarea: #UPDATE: SS Jeremiah O'Brien in SF closed to tourists due to oil spill recovery efforts nbcbay.com/kfn8USd http://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- RT @GLIDEsf: VOLUNTEER SF! Help @GLIDEsf fill 138 volunteer shifts in SEPT! 61 shifts this week + 77 shifts btwn 9/29-9/30. http://t.co/pwi… 15 hours ago
- @CalAgToday @JoeDelBosque @UCANRpam That is the prayer of all of us in the San Joaquin Valley. From your lips to God's ears... 15 hours ago
- @HuffingtonPost @cjnkira I retired from teaching, but I am certainly a lot happier AND a lot healthier. 15 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.