Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- Seen downtown #fresno instagram.com/p/iKXDSjq3Jn/ 16 hours ago
- Big shout out to Kiku Floral in downtown Fresno on Kern. Lovely customer service. 20 hours ago
- @BethanyClough yes, the Galleria. Had lovely downtown walk this am. 20 hours ago
- More downtown Christmas cheer. #abc30holidays #flmholidaycard instagram.com/p/iJ2GT2q3Km/ 21 hours ago
- Merry Christmas from downtown Fresno. #flmholidaycard #abc30holidays instagram.com/p/iJ1oTXq3KN/ 21 hours ago
Storyteller Picture Taker
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.