Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- Microsoft store at Stanford provides some nice outdoor seating. instagram.com/p/rIaTHAK3GB/ 1 hour ago
- I want this chair from @porkung0011 barn. instagram.com/p/rIaGxtK3Fv/ 1 hour ago
- Apple Store on #Yelp: Beautiful space at Stanford Apple Store. yelp.com/biz_photos/app… 2 hours ago
- @yahoo Your engineers aren't working fast enough this morning to deliver my mail. #sameoldproblem 10 hours ago
- My Twitter account's worth $716.04. Show me yours at valuemytweets.com. Wednesday's Freebie - Click ==> bit.ly/vmtfreebie 20 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.