Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- RT @sfmsr: 1040 at Beach and Jones ift.tt/1icY6aA http://t.co/V74aeqD70z 11 hours ago
- Good stuff made fresh in the Valley. A trip to Rosetti's Biscotti House in Clovis. instagram.com/p/nGtLBNK3Nc/ 12 hours ago
- The California landscape-cactus and palms. instagram.com/p/nGrmmoK3K_/ 13 hours ago
- A little bit of Clovis. instagram.com/p/nGrFLOq3KV/ 13 hours ago
- @Rocco_TheStreet @tim_cook This rabid Apple consumer would have been complaining about that tv. Samsung?? What the heck!!!! 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.