Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- A day to walk in Yosemite Valley flic.kr/p/9LSX5V 5 hours ago
- Busy kitchen today: creamy asparagus soup, vanilla cupcakes with fresh strawberry frosting, scalloped potatoes. Rib roast later today. 9 hours ago
- RT @Bitesbythebay: What's a good way to start your Sat? @humphryslocombe Secret Breakfast on @bluebottleroast waffle #OhMyGod http://t.co… 9 hours ago
- Busy day in the kitchen. Third dishwasher run and it's only 1:30. 9 hours ago
- These tortilla chips are my undoing. Made in-store. @ Whole Foods Market instagram.com/p/m-3BttK3Ov/ 11 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.