…a pie to deliver to a friend this afternoon. She loves fruit pies. Her husband is recuperating from shingles, and my friend has been housebound, caring for him. If you are 60+ and in good health, you really should ask your doctor about the shingles vaccine. Although pricey (our insurance would not pay for Terry’s) it is worth every penny. Shingles really is a bad disease, especially the older one is if they get a case. I had one on the back of my head two years ago and didn’t know what it was until the doctor diagnosed it after the worse was over. I was younger and very healthy so my immune system threw it off but not without a week of intense pain.
- around Eaton Plaza in downtown Fresno flic.kr/p/aeap4X 19 minutes ago
- RT @FACETFresno: More info about #fresno #writehop available here: sjvwp.org/write-hop/ 5 hours ago
- RT @AnnCurry: "@Donaldverger:UrGENT: 9-year-old Kaileigh Hawkins is safe, unable to find her parents. She's at Norman Regional 307-2713 if … 11 hours ago
- Yes, we have a moose in our living room instagram.com/p/ZjuSRHK3A1/ 11 hours ago
- Kaiser Permanente gives $60K to reopen Fresno pools thebusinessjournal.com/news/sports-an… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 16 hours ago