Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- My dinner instagram.com/p/ZoldsJq3De/ 6 hours ago
- @RichLucido We spend so much time at work. It should be a pleasant place to be with the benefit of appreciation for what one does. 6 hours ago
- RT @INNAjam: Morning delivery of albion strawberries from Avalos farm in Hollister. #jamlife #hellosummer (p.s.… instagram.com/p/ZdPj6szAzz/ 6 hours ago
- RT @CUESA: Jams, Sauces and Condiments Master Course from @FoodCraftInst w/ @RanchoGordo, @innajam, @havenbourque & more: http://t.co/QGFMU… 6 hours ago
- Does your org utilize volunteers to get its work done? Remember to treat them well as they could take their skills elsewhere. 7 hours ago