My friend in Minnesota, Certain Absurdity, is hunkering down for a long winter’s nap, I mean snowstorm, this weekend. Oh, she may nap, too. She’s not too concerned as she has no where to go. Out here in San Francisco, when it rains, I too hunker down. I stayed in all day on Wednesday because of the rain and gloom. I am definitely a fair weather person. I don’t like to walk in the rain, and when it gets cold, I get grumpy. I told her that if I lived in Minnesota I would probably just like down and die.
- RT @CUESA: "The market's success is that so many people feel like this is their market." Market founder Sibella Kraus at 20th Birthday Bash 14 hours ago
- @CohenD I agree. Good luck with that. #stuckinlastcentury 14 hours ago
- @FCPL I told them how much I liked their Twitter feed. 8-) 14 hours ago
- @JudeThinks Thanks for the follow. Love the digital media curator title. 14 hours ago
- @FCPL was represented at last night's Fresno Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Gala. http://t.co/g43CsTWboD 14 hours ago