…a pie to deliver to a friend this afternoon. She loves fruit pies. Her husband is recuperating from shingles, and my friend has been housebound, caring for him. If you are 60+ and in good health, you really should ask your doctor about the shingles vaccine. Although pricey (our insurance would not pay for Terry’s) it is worth every penny. Shingles really is a bad disease, especially the older one is if they get a case. I had one on the back of my head two years ago and didn’t know what it was until the doctor diagnosed it after the worse was over. I was younger and very healthy so my immune system threw it off but not without a week of intense pain.
- RT @ezraromero: It doesn’t rain on June 21 in Fresno — at all - or ever @markgrossi news.fresnobeehive.com/archives/2844 5 hours ago
- This breaks my heart: sfgate.com/business/artic… I hate Lowes and LOVE Orchard Supply. 5 hours ago
- I need to make one of these: flic.kr/p/apF5dr 2 days ago
- @archidose @MBridegam Ah, reminds me of our brief stay in SF that eventually became too expensive. $2442 for a studio became prohibitive. 2 days ago
- Attending a funeral this afternoon for a life well lived. #finishstrong 2 days ago