Today was the first day of Homecoming Week and the theme was crazy socks day. I didn’t wear any crazy socks, but when I came home, exhausted after working for two hours on faculty photos for the yearbook and still not done, I put my shirt on inside-out. It was only when my husband came in from mowing the lawn did he point it out. Oh well, by then I had been that way for over a half hour. Why change. Maybe that can be a theme day next year–wear everything inside out.
- RT @FPChaplaincy: As the school year comes to an end, the @FPChaplaincy is handing out over 3,500 awards to @fresnounified 1st grader as pa… 7 hours ago
- RT @FPChaplaincy: RISE Chaplain Castro has @FresnoPolice Central District Officers and Susan B Anothony 1st graders doing the Dab! As the y… 7 hours ago
- RT @Caissie: And just like that, I’m a Jets fan. twitter.com/bleacherreport… 8 hours ago
- @cliffschecter @bambizmyname Gaslighting by a narcissist. Typical MO. 10 hours ago
- RT @EugeneCho: Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows. ~ Isaiah 1:… 11 hours ago