Today was the first day of Homecoming Week and the theme was crazy socks day. I didn’t wear any crazy socks, but when I came home, exhausted after working for two hours on faculty photos for the yearbook and still not done, I put my shirt on inside-out. It was only when my husband came in from mowing the lawn did he point it out. Oh well, by then I had been that way for over a half hour. Why change. Maybe that can be a theme day next year–wear everything inside out.
- Nothing makes you appreciate home more than travel. 6 hours ago
- @BroeskeMusson Yes. The publisher should have called school B4 first print. Yearbook advisor should have caught it. 1 day ago
- RT @CBSNews: Grenfell Tower fire: Could it happen here? cbsn.ws/2t5YjHV https://t.co/AQPDRZewxx 2 days ago
- RT @andizeisler: Tell me again how comparisons to The Handmaid's Tale are overly dramatic. twitter.com/womensmediacnt… 2 days ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda.… 3 days ago