Today was the first day of Homecoming Week and the theme was crazy socks day. I didn’t wear any crazy socks, but when I came home, exhausted after working for two hours on faculty photos for the yearbook and still not done, I put my shirt on inside-out. It was only when my husband came in from mowing the lawn did he point it out. Oh well, by then I had been that way for over a half hour. Why change. Maybe that can be a theme day next year–wear everything inside out.
- @back40feet That is too sad. Gin is my fav. Esp gin martini, straight up, very dry. 9 hours ago
- @back40feet I would order gin bramble. I like gin. 9 hours ago
- @votevets @PatriciaRaye @realDonaldTrump We loved our previous president. 15 hours ago
- @mviser @jledmiston I was horrified when I heard this on evening news. Terrible man. 16 hours ago
- @SenFeinstein Be sure you are doing all you can to stop this, @SenFeinstein 16 hours ago