Today was the first day of Homecoming Week and the theme was crazy socks day. I didn’t wear any crazy socks, but when I came home, exhausted after working for two hours on faculty photos for the yearbook and still not done, I put my shirt on inside-out. It was only when my husband came in from mowing the lawn did he point it out. Oh well, by then I had been that way for over a half hour. Why change. Maybe that can be a theme day next year–wear everything inside out.
- I made my classroom look like the real-world...and test scores soared blog.ed.ted.com/2017/02/22/i-m… 2 hours ago
- RT @SDFahrenthold: Btw if any @Fresno_State students would like to attend, I will buy their dinner for them! Reach me here on Twitter. #Ref… 14 hours ago
- @KateySagal @SuperiorDonuts can't keep watching. The dialogue is so glib. Who talks like that? 15 hours ago
- RT @splcenter: This small town is having second thoughts about Trump after immigration cops detain one of their own fusion.net/story/389023/c…… 16 hours ago
- RT @SenFeinstein: If the Justice Department will not protect voting rights, Congress must act. I will do all I can to ensure Americans can… 16 hours ago