Today was the first day of Homecoming Week and the theme was crazy socks day. I didn’t wear any crazy socks, but when I came home, exhausted after working for two hours on faculty photos for the yearbook and still not done, I put my shirt on inside-out. It was only when my husband came in from mowing the lawn did he point it out. Oh well, by then I had been that way for over a half hour. Why change. Maybe that can be a theme day next year–wear everything inside out.
- RT @okcupid: We were alerted that white supremacist Chris Cantwell was on OkCupid. Within 10 minutes we banned him for life. 43 minutes ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: So ISIS and American white supremacists use the same tactic (car homicide) to kill people and make whatever their ridiculou… 53 minutes ago
- RT @ChelseaClinton: The story of Lucifer-who rebelled against God-is part of many Christians' traditions. I've never been in a church with… 55 minutes ago
- @theknowfresno But we don't have room in the jails. 1 hour ago
- RT @jaketapper: God bless the family and the memory of Johnny Cash https://t.co/y2pfGXZleJ 2 hours ago