At 4:19 the sun slips to the horizon. Drapes drawn. Lamps turned on. Although it is sunny California, the temperatures are cold. The furnace roars on, sending waves of warmth into the rooms. Potatoes roast in the oven, next to a chicken that will be served with fresh cranberry sauce. The apples and pears from the CSA box have been baked with brown sugar and butter for dessert. We settle in for a long winter’s eve.
- RT @amandarhill32: Kids need sad books. They need sad books so they feel seen. They need sad books to help them process heartache. They ne… 21 hours ago
- RT @blazingxmexican: "Crazy Joe Biden." "Crooked Hillary." "Pocahontas." "Sloppy Steve." "Crazy (Matt Bai)" "Wacko (Steve Bannon)" "Dope… 21 hours ago
- RT @BriannaCalix: .@Esmeralda_Soria says South Fresno residents treated differently from North Fresno residents. “I’m not ok with that” she… 1 day ago
- RT @sanlens: What about the residents from south Fresno who cont 2 show up & ask you 2 stop 6200 trucks from driving through their neighbor… 1 day ago
- RT @Stop_Trump20: First Lady of Poland needs some kind of award for this....😂😂😂 https://t.co/DvNIzSviM1 1 day ago