At 4:19 the sun slips to the horizon. Drapes drawn. Lamps turned on. Although it is sunny California, the temperatures are cold. The furnace roars on, sending waves of warmth into the rooms. Potatoes roast in the oven, next to a chicken that will be served with fresh cranberry sauce. The apples and pears from the CSA box have been baked with brown sugar and butter for dessert. We settle in for a long winter’s eve.
- @BroeskeMusson Yes. The publisher should have called school B4 first print. Yearbook advisor should have caught it. 16 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: Grenfell Tower fire: Could it happen here? cbsn.ws/2t5YjHV https://t.co/AQPDRZewxx 1 day ago
- RT @andizeisler: Tell me again how comparisons to The Handmaid's Tale are overly dramatic. twitter.com/womensmediacnt… 1 day ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda.… 1 day ago
- RT @TulareSheriff: Deputies patrol the area near Kingsburg Golf Course where 90 homes have been evacuated. facebook.com/TulareSheriff/ 1 day ago