See that banner up there? The one that proclaims our church’s 130 year anniversary? The fellows who make these banners don’t do ladders. So, I called my dear, sweet husband who dropped his morning chores and came to the church and climbed the ladder to hang the banner. It will be there Sunday when all the people come out of the sanctuary and walk over to the fellowship hall to nosh a few finger foods and look at those display boards we’ve been working on for the past week and to preview the written report that our group has been researching and writing for about six months. That banner means an awful lot.
- @JuddLegum @MomsThoughts I will say it again, we have not seen the worst. This administration's theme is BE WORST. 15 hours ago
- RT @reveal: 1/ NEW INVESTIGATION: The shelters that house immigrant kids are dens of abuse and neglect. Forced drugging. Sexual assau… 20 hours ago
- RT @EdnaFirePants: Dear Americans, Im German. I live with the burden of a national history so dark, no other nation could relate. My en… 1 day ago
- RT @tonyposnanski: A tale of two parties... Rachel Maddow breaks down while reporting about children being taken from their parents... Co… 1 day ago
- RT @jledmiston: I just read that NC is pulling their troops too. Thank you @NC_Governor twitter.com/jfkeeler/statu… 1 day ago