See that banner up there? The one that proclaims our church’s 130 year anniversary? The fellows who make these banners don’t do ladders. So, I called my dear, sweet husband who dropped his morning chores and came to the church and climbed the ladder to hang the banner. It will be there Sunday when all the people come out of the sanctuary and walk over to the fellowship hall to nosh a few finger foods and look at those display boards we’ve been working on for the past week and to preview the written report that our group has been researching and writing for about six months. That banner means an awful lot.
- RT @judystrollo: School Vouchers: Welfare for the Rich, the Racist, and the Religious Right @ruswalsh @BadassTeachersA https://t.co/EeqClW… 4 hours ago
- RT @debbieharry: This is reprehensible. America cannot trust @DevinNunes to run this investigation. We must have an independent commission.… 4 hours ago
- Looking forward to hearing @MGCastro5 speak at tomorrow's @fresnoahf breakfast. She always inspires. @Fresno_State 6 hours ago
- @fresnounified #schoollunch for Tuesday is bean burrito. #schoolchaplain https://t.co/LnFAWF621e 9 hours ago
- What you are speaks more loudly than what you say. 13 hours ago