See that banner up there? The one that proclaims our church’s 130 year anniversary? The fellows who make these banners don’t do ladders. So, I called my dear, sweet husband who dropped his morning chores and came to the church and climbed the ladder to hang the banner. It will be there Sunday when all the people come out of the sanctuary and walk over to the fellowship hall to nosh a few finger foods and look at those display boards we’ve been working on for the past week and to preview the written report that our group has been researching and writing for about six months. That banner means an awful lot.
- RT @GiinaRomantica: @peterdaou Fed Paper 68 explains Electoral College designed to prevent election of scoundrels, but EC abdicated respons… 1 day ago
- RT @peterdaou: Please tell me you've seen this Alexander Hamilton quote. And yes it's real, believe it or not. https://t.co/JfYTl7nMdv 1 day ago
- RT @ChelseaClinton: In 2017, we have to remind our President that it's never ok to "joke" about killing LGBTQ Americans...or anyone. @realD… 1 day ago
- RT @rasmansa: So let's be clear, they are uncomfortable with having to discuss racism, but quite comfortable perpetuating it. https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @eshuman34: When "To Kill a Mockingbird" makes conservatives uncomfortable enough to ban, but confederate statues don't, we clearly have… 2 days ago