See that banner up there? The one that proclaims our church’s 130 year anniversary? The fellows who make these banners don’t do ladders. So, I called my dear, sweet husband who dropped his morning chores and came to the church and climbed the ladder to hang the banner. It will be there Sunday when all the people come out of the sanctuary and walk over to the fellowship hall to nosh a few finger foods and look at those display boards we’ve been working on for the past week and to preview the written report that our group has been researching and writing for about six months. That banner means an awful lot.
- @itslaurenmae I hear you. Had to leave the church I had attended 40 yrs b/c of the way it changed. 13 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Donald is still tweeting about Hillary's e-mails. Only someone without a vision for the future would be so obsessed with t… 1 day ago
- Got limitations? Limitations spark creative growth and thinking outside of the box." What can you do with what you got? 2 days ago
- @KamalaHarris cbsnews.com/news/worlds-la… Can you do something? California is burning up. 2 days ago
- Is it to help people? Or to undermine the Affordable Care Act? thebusinessjournal.com/trump-administ… via @tbjfresno 3 days ago