See that banner up there? The one that proclaims our church’s 130 year anniversary? The fellows who make these banners don’t do ladders. So, I called my dear, sweet husband who dropped his morning chores and came to the church and climbed the ladder to hang the banner. It will be there Sunday when all the people come out of the sanctuary and walk over to the fellowship hall to nosh a few finger foods and look at those display boards we’ve been working on for the past week and to preview the written report that our group has been researching and writing for about six months. That banner means an awful lot.
- @FresnoBee The district was wrong to confiscate the books. This is not profanity or bullying. It's just an opinion. 2 hours ago
- @RBReich People are acting as if sharing their abundance will wipe them out. #foolish 2 hours ago
- RT @RBReich: America is the richest nation in the world – richer than this nation has ever been. Where is this cruelty coming from? https:/… 2 hours ago
- @diadelakristie Paying tribute to an all-be-it too short life, but a life lived well. 19 hours ago
- RT @diadelakristie: Today, we wrote tributes & cried together-Tiger family held on to each other. We wrote our ❤️ on the sidewalk #RestEas… 19 hours ago