Moved off the patio and out under the pear tree this morning. Large hawks are circling my neighborhood, seeking breakfast among the large squirrel population out here. Terry tells me I am fattening up the livestock by feeding them. That’s ok, it’s the circle of nature. The hawks must also survive.
- RT @funder: Laura has stage 4 cancer-she spoke out against the bill then Trump blocked her–Please retweet her video reply below. https://t.… 15 hours ago
- The neighborhood a child grows up in may be the biggest contributor to teen pregnancy rates. fresnobee.com/news/special-r… 15 hours ago
- It appears that @Chilis has become the advice column for the twitterverse. twitter.com/Chilis/status/… 19 hours ago
- @VinceGowmon @TeachTrainLove So true. I've seen this for the 25 years I have worked in education, especially true at the elementary level. 19 hours ago
- RT @VAeducatorRJW: "It's impossible" said pride. "It's risky" said experience. "It's pointless" said reason. "Give it a try" whispered the… 19 hours ago