Moved off the patio and out under the pear tree this morning. Large hawks are circling my neighborhood, seeking breakfast among the large squirrel population out here. Terry tells me I am fattening up the livestock by feeding them. That’s ok, it’s the circle of nature. The hawks must also survive.
- RT @TalkPoverty: The human right to water includes showers, laundry, bathroom facilities... much more than just drinking water. https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @TheDemCoalition: FACT: @RealDonaldTrump spent $90 million in taxpayer money on golf trips, enough to house about 5,000 homeless veteran… 1 day ago
- RT @MMFlint: Let’s get this passed in every state. twitter.com/nygovcuomo/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @KaivanShroff: The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words: “vulnerable” “entitlement” “diversity” “transgend… 1 day ago
- @timkaine @Mocadeaux The epitome of evil. That's the guy in the @WhiteHouse. 1 day ago