…a pie to deliver to a friend this afternoon. She loves fruit pies. Her husband is recuperating from shingles, and my friend has been housebound, caring for him. If you are 60+ and in good health, you really should ask your doctor about the shingles vaccine. Although pricey (our insurance would not pay for Terry’s) it is worth every penny. Shingles really is a bad disease, especially the older one is if they get a case. I had one on the back of my head two years ago and didn’t know what it was until the doctor diagnosed it after the worse was over. I was younger and very healthy so my immune system threw it off but not without a week of intense pain.
- RT @splcenter: 95 graves were discovered at what used to be Imperial State Prison Farm in Sugar Land, Texas. The graves are believed to bel… 5 hours ago
- @Smadden1 @EmilyRNunn Oh, we would be happy if you volunteer for us. I did this for an operation in 2010 after reti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @MiriamElder: For the first time since it happened, State Dept didn’t put out a statement commemorating the downing of MH17, even though… 7 hours ago
- @ArneNixonCenter Just ordered these books from @Powells to share with Columbia Elementary Library. 7 hours ago
- @SFGate Very good. The right thing to do. 8 hours ago