…a pie to deliver to a friend this afternoon. She loves fruit pies. Her husband is recuperating from shingles, and my friend has been housebound, caring for him. If you are 60+ and in good health, you really should ask your doctor about the shingles vaccine. Although pricey (our insurance would not pay for Terry’s) it is worth every penny. Shingles really is a bad disease, especially the older one is if they get a case. I had one on the back of my head two years ago and didn’t know what it was until the doctor diagnosed it after the worse was over. I was younger and very healthy so my immune system threw it off but not without a week of intense pain.
- RT @JenniferBrokaw: Prehospice, aka adv illness mgmt, pall care or geriatric home visit. Many names for same hi valu srvc! @ShoshUMD @GeriP… 3 hours ago
- Only one in five praying adults pray most often for global problems and injustices. bit.ly/2vYi1a7 via @barnagroup 3 hours ago
- @MathiesDeanna @BobNelson_FUSD @WawonaLancers Wawona is no longer a middle school? That's a huge shift. 15 hours ago
- RT @Rowaida_Abdel: The pin-hole camera you're using today was invented by a Muslim physicist. You're welcome. #SolarEclipse2017 https://t.c… 15 hours ago
- RT @lauragoldman: Even rarer than the #Eclipse was the fact that people on the West Coast finally got to watch something before people on t… 21 hours ago