…a pie to deliver to a friend this afternoon. She loves fruit pies. Her husband is recuperating from shingles, and my friend has been housebound, caring for him. If you are 60+ and in good health, you really should ask your doctor about the shingles vaccine. Although pricey (our insurance would not pay for Terry’s) it is worth every penny. Shingles really is a bad disease, especially the older one is if they get a case. I had one on the back of my head two years ago and didn’t know what it was until the doctor diagnosed it after the worse was over. I was younger and very healthy so my immune system threw it off but not without a week of intense pain.
- Social media, often blocked by school safety nets, are impossible to ignore as an influence and outlet for today’s student. 17 hours ago
- @BronxZoosCobra If you offer to bring beer, they might invite you over. 18 hours ago
- A friend just said, "The art of pulling back and the power of both Now and No are my new best buddies." 19 hours ago
- @drarambulaAD31 @Fresno_State @FresnoStateGFM Hope they brought you a watermelon, too. Fresno State's are the best. 2 days ago
- A Yale Dean Lost Her Job After Calling People ‘White Trash’ in Yelp Reviews nyti.ms/2tP8mOu 2 days ago