…a pie to deliver to a friend this afternoon. She loves fruit pies. Her husband is recuperating from shingles, and my friend has been housebound, caring for him. If you are 60+ and in good health, you really should ask your doctor about the shingles vaccine. Although pricey (our insurance would not pay for Terry’s) it is worth every penny. Shingles really is a bad disease, especially the older one is if they get a case. I had one on the back of my head two years ago and didn’t know what it was until the doctor diagnosed it after the worse was over. I was younger and very healthy so my immune system threw it off but not without a week of intense pain.
- RT @mccaffreyr3: Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect v… 6 hours ago
- RT @brianstelter: This line in last night's Post story hasn't gotten enough attention: "Trump has sometimes expressed confusion about what… 10 hours ago
- @MSNBC I’m sure no one is surprised. I’m sure nothing will be done. 11 hours ago
- RT @YouthService: Young people have always been at the center of social change, and student walkouts have actually changed American history… 11 hours ago
- RT @jwjnational: Los Angeles Unified School District cafeteria employees, custodians, bus drivers, special education assistants and others… 11 hours ago