…a pie to deliver to a friend this afternoon. She loves fruit pies. Her husband is recuperating from shingles, and my friend has been housebound, caring for him. If you are 60+ and in good health, you really should ask your doctor about the shingles vaccine. Although pricey (our insurance would not pay for Terry’s) it is worth every penny. Shingles really is a bad disease, especially the older one is if they get a case. I had one on the back of my head two years ago and didn’t know what it was until the doctor diagnosed it after the worse was over. I was younger and very healthy so my immune system threw it off but not without a week of intense pain.
- @FresnoBee I always want to know about the parents of people who do these kinds of crimes. 12 hours ago
- RT @MJStarLover: When his widow Myeshia Johnson said for all she knows his remains could still be out there when they wouldn't let her see… 12 hours ago
- @FresnoHistory I make photo books through @Shutterfly each year for my grandchildren. It's their birthday present. 12 hours ago
- Hard to believe: Some consumers find free health insurance thebusinessjournal.com/hard-believe-c… 13 hours ago
- @fizzycolors I made an emergency run to @WholeFoods at 7 am and was back home before 7:25. Grateful for that store and its quick service. 13 hours ago