As in peaches and nectarines. This is Week 3 of the csa fruit boxes Sadly, there are only three pluots, and the note says it’s the last of that variety. This variety has dark red flesh and tastes like a Santa Rosa plum of yesteryear that I remember as a child.
- RT @funder: Laura has stage 4 cancer-she spoke out against the bill then Trump blocked her–Please retweet her video reply below. https://t.… 13 hours ago
- The neighborhood a child grows up in may be the biggest contributor to teen pregnancy rates. fresnobee.com/news/special-r… 13 hours ago
- It appears that @Chilis has become the advice column for the twitterverse. twitter.com/Chilis/status/… 17 hours ago
- @VinceGowmon @TeachTrainLove So true. I've seen this for the 25 years I have worked in education, especially true at the elementary level. 17 hours ago
- RT @VAeducatorRJW: "It's impossible" said pride. "It's risky" said experience. "It's pointless" said reason. "Give it a try" whispered the… 17 hours ago