Week 4’s csa fruit box. Since we are in San Mateo this week I brought most of the fruit to share with my daughter. She bought red white and black berries at the farmer’s market and a watermelon at Whole Foods so we have been wealthy with good fruit.
- RT @splcenter: 95 graves were discovered at what used to be Imperial State Prison Farm in Sugar Land, Texas. The graves are believed to bel… 5 hours ago
- @Smadden1 @EmilyRNunn Oh, we would be happy if you volunteer for us. I did this for an operation in 2010 after reti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @MiriamElder: For the first time since it happened, State Dept didn’t put out a statement commemorating the downing of MH17, even though… 7 hours ago
- @ArneNixonCenter Just ordered these books from @Powells to share with Columbia Elementary Library. 7 hours ago
- @SFGate Very good. The right thing to do. 8 hours ago