Week 4’s csa fruit box. Since we are in San Mateo this week I brought most of the fruit to share with my daughter. She bought red white and black berries at the farmer’s market and a watermelon at Whole Foods so we have been wealthy with good fruit.
- RT @mccaffreyr3: Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect v… 6 hours ago
- RT @brianstelter: This line in last night's Post story hasn't gotten enough attention: "Trump has sometimes expressed confusion about what… 10 hours ago
- @MSNBC I’m sure no one is surprised. I’m sure nothing will be done. 11 hours ago
- RT @YouthService: Young people have always been at the center of social change, and student walkouts have actually changed American history… 11 hours ago
- RT @jwjnational: Los Angeles Unified School District cafeteria employees, custodians, bus drivers, special education assistants and others… 11 hours ago