Week 4’s csa fruit box. Since we are in San Mateo this week I brought most of the fruit to share with my daughter. She bought red white and black berries at the farmer’s market and a watermelon at Whole Foods so we have been wealthy with good fruit.
- RT @Pappiness: Naturally, a man who has declared bankruptcy six times has also bankrupted the Secret Service. 58 minutes ago
- RT @JenniferBrokaw: Prehospice, aka adv illness mgmt, pall care or geriatric home visit. Many names for same hi valu srvc! @ShoshUMD @GeriP… 5 hours ago
- Only one in five praying adults pray most often for global problems and injustices. bit.ly/2vYi1a7 via @barnagroup 5 hours ago
- @MathiesDeanna @BobNelson_FUSD @WawonaLancers Wawona is no longer a middle school? That's a huge shift. 17 hours ago
- RT @Rowaida_Abdel: The pin-hole camera you're using today was invented by a Muslim physicist. You're welcome. #SolarEclipse2017 https://t.c… 17 hours ago