This dish, or a similar version, is my go-to dinner dish during the summer when the csa box arrives each week with a bounty of onions, peppers, squash, tomatoes and basil. I had some sausage I threw into this batch and finished it off with a handful of penne pasta. Easy and delicious.
- @BroeskeMusson Yes. The publisher should have called school B4 first print. Yearbook advisor should have caught it. 5 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: Grenfell Tower fire: Could it happen here? cbsn.ws/2t5YjHV https://t.co/AQPDRZewxx 1 day ago
- RT @andizeisler: Tell me again how comparisons to The Handmaid's Tale are overly dramatic. twitter.com/womensmediacnt… 1 day ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda.… 1 day ago
- RT @TulareSheriff: Deputies patrol the area near Kingsburg Golf Course where 90 homes have been evacuated. facebook.com/TulareSheriff/ 1 day ago