This dish, or a similar version, is my go-to dinner dish during the summer when the csa box arrives each week with a bounty of onions, peppers, squash, tomatoes and basil. I had some sausage I threw into this batch and finished it off with a handful of penne pasta. Easy and delicious.
- RT @funder: Laura has stage 4 cancer-she spoke out against the bill then Trump blocked her–Please retweet her video reply below. https://t.… 13 hours ago
- The neighborhood a child grows up in may be the biggest contributor to teen pregnancy rates. fresnobee.com/news/special-r… 13 hours ago
- It appears that @Chilis has become the advice column for the twitterverse. twitter.com/Chilis/status/… 17 hours ago
- @VinceGowmon @TeachTrainLove So true. I've seen this for the 25 years I have worked in education, especially true at the elementary level. 17 hours ago
- RT @VAeducatorRJW: "It's impossible" said pride. "It's risky" said experience. "It's pointless" said reason. "Give it a try" whispered the… 17 hours ago