This dish, or a similar version, is my go-to dinner dish during the summer when the csa box arrives each week with a bounty of onions, peppers, squash, tomatoes and basil. I had some sausage I threw into this batch and finished it off with a handful of penne pasta. Easy and delicious.
- RT @TalkPoverty: The human right to water includes showers, laundry, bathroom facilities... much more than just drinking water. https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @TheDemCoalition: FACT: @RealDonaldTrump spent $90 million in taxpayer money on golf trips, enough to house about 5,000 homeless veteran… 1 day ago
- RT @MMFlint: Let’s get this passed in every state. twitter.com/nygovcuomo/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @KaivanShroff: The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words: “vulnerable” “entitlement” “diversity” “transgend… 1 day ago
- @timkaine @Mocadeaux The epitome of evil. That's the guy in the @WhiteHouse. 1 day ago