Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- Playland & Storyland in Roeding Park will not be opening this year. fresnobee.com/2015/03/03/440… 7 hours ago
- Know someone who pouts and can't get over slight hurts? This might be the book for them. #reading… instagram.com/p/zxy3bbq3Jg/ 8 hours ago
- @MarriedWDinner Variety is the spice of life. 12 hours ago
- @adage Watching the taped version right now. Should say deleting tape now. Really bad & so slow. I don't like any of the characters. 1 day ago
- @GeneABC30 @GracielaABC What happened to the original principal? He seemed to be winning awards & getting results. 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.