Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @FPChaplaincy: As the school year comes to an end, the @FPChaplaincy is handing out over 3,500 awards to @fresnounified 1st grader as pa… 7 hours ago
- RT @FPChaplaincy: RISE Chaplain Castro has @FresnoPolice Central District Officers and Susan B Anothony 1st graders doing the Dab! As the y… 7 hours ago
- RT @Caissie: And just like that, I’m a Jets fan. twitter.com/bleacherreport… 8 hours ago
- @cliffschecter @bambizmyname Gaslighting by a narcissist. Typical MO. 10 hours ago
- RT @EugeneCho: Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows. ~ Isaiah 1:… 11 hours ago