Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- A day to walk in Yosemite Valley flic.kr/p/9LSX5V 7 hours ago
- Busy kitchen today: creamy asparagus soup, vanilla cupcakes with fresh strawberry frosting, scalloped potatoes. Rib roast later today. 12 hours ago
- RT @Bitesbythebay: What's a good way to start your Sat? @humphryslocombe Secret Breakfast on @bluebottleroast waffle #OhMyGod http://t.co… 12 hours ago
- Busy day in the kitchen. Third dishwasher run and it's only 1:30. 12 hours ago
- These tortilla chips are my undoing. Made in-store. @ Whole Foods Market instagram.com/p/m-3BttK3Ov/ 14 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.