Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- Why students who do well in high school bomb in college-grit, perseverance and conscientiousness play a role fresnobee.com/news/nation-wo… 10 hours ago
- Didn't know there was a shopping section. I'll pay closer attn. thanks. 1 day ago
- @FresnoBee why is Central Valley Magazine no longer in eBee? 1 day ago
- RT @mikepatz: There are way more things to do than you have time for. Pray for wisdom to know what FEW things are the BEST things. 1 day ago
- RT @juliaioffe: How surprising would it be if a woman, rather than all those male cops, is the first to go to jail for killing an unarmed b… 3 days ago