Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @diadelakristie: Thanks for clearing that up Sweden. Our Pres. 🤡 needs global assistance. twitter.com/swedeninusa/st… 6 hours ago
- @XplodingUnicorn I understand. Been there. 6 hours ago
- @CNNPolitics @ritacolleen Who has fake news? 9 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Carl Bernstein: Trump's attacks on the press 'more treacherous' than Nixon's cnn.it/2m1pe15 https://t.co/4eXIPiyMn4 9 hours ago
- @LinfieldCollege My daughter did this 21 years ago. Glad to see it still being done. btw, she won. 9 hours ago