Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- My husband wanted to take his vintage #Mazda to #Yosemite. It handled beautifully and made for a… instagram.com/p/1oESNTq3M4/ 18 hours ago
- @GrandmaOnDeck Hey, every day is Saturday when you're that age. 22 hours ago
- Upper #Yosemite Falls. instagram.com/p/1nQd1gq3Cr/ 1 day ago
- Hwy 41 north of Herndon, both directions, slow going due to Hwy 99 shutdown. Accident on nb Hwy 41. 1 day ago
- Upper and Lower Yosemite Falls on a windy afternoon. instagram.com/p/1l7PIRK3Gk/ 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.