Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @Cyndiburnett I work w/urban 1st graders. When I told story that had #EiffelTower in it, I gave each class a miniature version. Big impact. 16 hours ago
- Glad to see mainstream news beginning to report these. twitter.com/Bipartisanism/… 16 hours ago
- @BethanyClough just read comment & chuckled. I can't eat donuts but I buy for office staff @ Columbia. Get them @ Lucky on West/Shields 17 hours ago
- @ericliguori Beautiful shaded parking in @AAA lot on Forkner. Why can't more lots have big shade trees? 17 hours ago
- @BethanyClough Good grief. Fresno sure needs more fattening food, said in sarcastic voice. 17 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.