Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- Got limitations? Limitations spark creative growth and thinking outside of the box." What can you do with what you got? 4 hours ago
- @KamalaHarris cbsnews.com/news/worlds-la… Can you do something? California is burning up. 8 hours ago
- Is it to help people? Or to undermine the Affordable Care Act? thebusinessjournal.com/trump-administ… via @tbjfresno 23 hours ago
- @FoxNews @Cooking_Priest There are Veteran's homes in CA, one in Fresno, where these fellows could be living. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @gailmarshall We try to stay away from chain restaurants. Too much premade food with too much preservative. 1 day ago