Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- Cloudy & cool May morning at Fashion Fair where the stores are not open even tho it's 10 o'clock. @… instagram.com/p/2_eo3uq3AE/ 32 minutes ago
- Good ways to move on... twitter.com/FastCompany/st… 1 hour ago
- @HannahFurfaro writes a dynamite piece about local teen who dreams big in juvenile hall. digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/TheF… 2 hours ago
- @TomUribes @Fresno_State @Pena_olgin @JosephICastro @MGCastro5 Those are some dedicated employees. 17 hours ago
- @fresnounified #realschoolfood for Thursday. Hamburgers one more time. 😜 instagram.com/p/29Gs-Eq3Dl/ 22 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.