Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @EugeneCho: If you're looking for a church, go to a church that believes just going to a church isn't really church. 13 hours ago
- 18 Facts About Whole Foods You’ll Find Interesting To Know wallstreetinsanity.com/18-facts-about… 13 hours ago
- Positive media attention about #Fresno Atlantic Mobile theatlantic.com/national/archi… 14 hours ago
- Just saw the @GEICO ad w/free range chicken that roams & sends #selfie Love it. 15 hours ago
- RT @DaviSusan: Pilot on my @Delta flight announces he and co-pilot are ex-military and "we both have wives and kids and are very happy." 16 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.