Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- Miracles still occur. abc30.com/2038442/ via @abc30 3 hours ago
- We can choose to unplug. via @presoutlook pres-outlook.org/2017/05/experi… 4 hours ago
- @TerriDiane55 @KCofTOaks @SenFeinstein Reagan put the mentally ill on the streets, trmp will put elderly on the str… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- @SenFeinstein If Medicaid cut at levels in proposed budget, elderly will be put on the street. 5 hours ago
- @target at Fresno Riverpark has a backup at their TWO registers https://t.co/1qN16ZqVK8 6 hours ago