Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @fresnounified #schoollunch for Wednesday is bean burrito. #schoolchaplain @ Columbia Elementary instagram.com/p/BE_4_PHK3MN/ 12 hours ago
- @HannahKoyuki The custodians & the office managers are the best people. 1 day ago
- How Young People Are Changing Civics, by Any Media Necessary educatorinnovator.org/how-young-peop… 1 day ago
- @BitwiseFresno let's send a confident answer that the city is ready to keep the momentum going. Anything is possible. 2 days ago
- @FresnoBee @NWSHanford howling wind w/some rain in nw Fresno. 3 days ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.