Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @JoeAFloyd: Outside consultants get more respect than the teachers who "bust it" working their butts off! #thegroovyteacher 9 hours ago
- What is the Role of the Church? blogs.christianpost.com/better-than-i-… via @ChristianPost 13 hours ago
- Probably one of the dumber things I've read recently: Atwater outlaws homeless camping mercedsunstar.com/news/local/com… 1 day ago
- Would your community miss your church if it closed today? twitter.com/ExperiencingGo… 1 day ago
- @peacekim We are seeing more anger in the news, esp w/Trump lashing out at media. It gives permission to act out. So wrong in so many ways. 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.