Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @BillinPortland: I am so furious right now I can barely breathe. The 5 major Sunday morning shows have NINE GOP solo guests booked to LI… 23 hours ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Retweet if you would *not* benefit from a private jet tax break. businessinsider.com/tax-reform-tru… 1 day ago
- @fizzycolors @heather_mclane My microwave oven even has an app for that! White potato or sweet potato, it knows what to do. 1 day ago
- RT @howardfineman: I've watched @alfranken unfairly bracketed w/ accused serial sexual predators. He & I've been family friends for decades… 1 day ago
- RT @funder: “I did try & fuck her. She was married. I moved on her like a bitch. I just start kissing them. I don’t even wait. And when you… 1 day ago