Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- More #slumlord behavior in Fresno. No electricity during 100 degree days. abc30.com/1402704/ via @abc30 10 hours ago
- @FresnoStateGFM Do you have grapes yet? #waiting 10 hours ago
- @Fresno_State @FresnoStateGFM Best locally produced food products can be found at Gibson Farm Store. Try the red wine & garlic salami. 10 hours ago
- @funkyfresno gave up on that yrs ago. We read @FresnoBee online. #eBee. Never wet or chewed on. 11 hours ago
- @FresnoStateGFM How about selling bread at the store? U have everything for picnic sandwich except bread. 12 hours ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.