Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: "We need to make it their fault if I can't keep my promise." - POTUS on House Republicans against AHCA. 31 minutes ago
- RT @mmpadellan: UNCONSCIONABLE that MSM will cover Tom Brady's missing jersey, but NOT 14 missing children of color? PLEASE RT! https://t.c… 33 minutes ago
- @jovial_cynic Your emotional life reflects your reality. Check to see where the feelings come from. 33 minutes ago
- @RepDanKildee you would be a smart man to oppose. 10 hours ago
- @jovial_cynic I switched my life around when 37. Again at 57. It's all been good. 10 hours ago