Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @The_FHS_Daily: Congrats to Coach Carvell Wafer and Coach Dan Avila for both being named NYL Coaches of the Year!! #warriorpride #sweep 15 hours ago
- Embarcadero flic.kr/p/8g2Xz9 17 hours ago
- 14 things that are obsolete in 21st century schools pinterest.com/pin/1329969952… 1 day ago
- Ladies Who Lunch took a roadtrip to Easton to eat at The Net Grill. instagram.com/p/lYdG-Vq3PC/ 1 day ago
- @colette2008 Our taxes are done and state refund in the bank. Waiting until April 1 to pay IRS. Even Steven. 1 day ago
Storyteller Picture Taker
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.