Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @FresnoBee @OliveSoftware Friday's eBEE is missing pgs in the Seven section. 1 day ago
- RT @cjnkira: Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance via @forbes onforb.es/1eM8SP3 3 days ago
- @tomsims For the fifth year, we will be sitting down to a vegan Thanksgiving dinner, with more food than we can eat. 3 days ago
- RT @CityofClovisCA: Festival of Lights consisting of 16 houses all synced to Christmas music. Locan and Gettysburg area. Fri. Nov 27th @ 5p… 3 days ago
- For the first time, there's expected to be more people visiting retailers' web sites through their smartphones than on desktop computers. 3 days ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.