Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @fresnounified #schoollunch for Wednesday is teriyaki beef and lots of good fruit & veggies. The… instagram.com/p/BZRhFQ1lHZM/ 1 day ago
- @Kyle_Feldscher @KidsNotMarkets I wondered what he's been doing. Doesn't seem to have much effect. 1 day ago
- RT @Kyle_Feldscher: John Kelly apparently went through some sort of existential crisis during Trump's UN speech. https://t.co/v0JUz21klN 1 day ago
- Fresno airport officials warn against ‘family emergency’ scam thebusinessjournal.com/fresno-airport… 1 day ago
- @KialoHQ The widow, the orphan, the sojourner. We are obligated to care for these. 2 days ago