Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- The uncertain future of the Office for Civil Rights theatlantic.com/education/arch… 1 hour ago
- RT @JamesFallows: This is the fundamental point that has guided US-ROC-PRC relations for 35+ years, and that DJT seems unaware of. https://… 4 hours ago
- @Cyndiburnett I do this when I read stories to first graders each week. We do lots of predicting. The kids love it. 4 hours ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: Research shows that young children who show strong #empathy for others tend to have better social skills & do better in s… 4 hours ago
- RT @SethMacFarlane: https://t.co/Fr5UElofyx 4 hours ago