Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- My kind of salad. twitter.com/boudinbakery/s… 11 hours ago
- Good stuff coming out of Fresno & telling the rest of the world. twitter.com/bakchamber/sta… 11 hours ago
- Andrew Carnegie states: “Do not make riches, but usefulness your first aim.” 1 day ago
- Musical entertainment on the grounds. #civilwar fresnohistory @ Kearney Park instagram.com/p/BL1vBmrgZMo/ 1 day ago
- Another bunya bunya tree down the lane from Kearney Mansion. instagram.com/p/BLzlWhBg0vz/ 2 days ago