Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @YelpFresno: bit.ly/2aa5FhU #Fresno's finest #tourist attractions are up for this week's newsletter! https://t.co/dQosq5eVVu 1 day ago
- I would go as far to say, we owe it to our students to bring their personal interests into the cla… sumo.ly/mqto via @RossCoops31 1 day ago
- Always be looking to empower your students by making sure your instruction is relevant to them (no… sumo.ly/mqto via @RossCoops31 1 day ago
- RT @ritacolleen: Love this convention. They proudly showcase America's strong-as-nails, smart women. Thank you #DemsInPhilly @donnabrazile… 2 days ago
- This article explains the popularity of Donald Trump. deepakchopra.com/blog/article/5… 3 days ago