Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @thehill: #BREAKING; Top ethics experts filing first major lawsuit against Trump hill.cm/ciVxYlF https://t.co/KNXFQJYRNo 12 hours ago
- RT @ThomasBoswellWP: As DC native, I've been IN all the biggest crowds since JFK Inaugural __to participate. cover or witness. IMO, Women's… 1 day ago
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: Good @nytimes front page treatment. Keep this up, please: https://t.co/HCZ6VzkbLA 1 day ago
- RT @CNNPolitics: Comparing President Donald Trump's inauguration crowd to the #WomensMarch cnn.it/2k0XfxM https://t.co/xt3mFxEEsS 1 day ago
- RT @Shteyngart: Keep the focus on the #WomensMarch not Trump's latest size problems. 1 day ago