Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @DemWrite @texasgranniepam We are surprised??? Not me. It's all lies, smoke, and mirrors. 4 hours ago
- @NSFoodsMemo @JoeDelBosque @MichaelJTeel I have said that I do not shop at @WholeFoods for lower prices. I can get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @back40feet I know where you are! 7 hours ago
- @claireseldon_ed @corisel No attack, we need to figure out a way to help these students. Just talked with a reading… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @corisel I wanted my high school students to be able to read well, show up each day, and focus. If they could do th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago