Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @AJ_ManaQi Thanks for the follow. 11 hours ago
- I am home recuperating from too much bad eating. Back to my plant-based way of eating. The pain & discomfort isn't worth fat & sugar. 11 hours ago
- School districts get creative to fund education technology sbne.ws/r/oKoM 15 hours ago
- RT @sfmsr: 1040 at Beach and Jones ift.tt/1icY6aA http://t.co/V74aeqD70z 1 day ago
- Good stuff made fresh in the Valley. A trip to Rosetti's Biscotti House in Clovis. instagram.com/p/nGtLBNK3Nc/ 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.