Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @SFMTAPhoto: 1942 #TBT from #Muni's original E-Union for the 8/1 #eline opening. Ride the new E weekends! goo.gl/GnKt4D http:/… 14 hours ago
- New dessert chain CREAM to open first Fresno store Aug. 22 thebusinessjournal.com/news/retail/18… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 1 day ago
- @alicekeeler Times have changed. We r a mobile computing culture, not tied to desktop computers any more. 3 days ago
- And stay away from those teachers. twitter.com/JoeAFloyd/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @SFGate: Report: @amazon's developing a drive-through grocery store in the South Bay sfg.ly/1GW08lP http://t.co/Fbveg1XX1s 3 days ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.