Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @Target has your cartwheel app had a hiccup? Not opening correctly. Asking for log-in. Huh? 15 hours ago
- Listening is in short supply in the world today; people aren't used to being listened to. Be someone who listens. 17 hours ago
- @burgess_shelley @lisaneale So true. Faculty & staff need to know they are valued & what they do is important. The principal sets the tone. 3 days ago
- RT @anacaprana: Trump: “You have to be wealthy in order to be great, I’m sorry to say.” https://t.co/KQZV2CXW8k 4 days ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: Research shows children need a regular bedtime. Here’s why: cbsn.ws/1U55Mc9 4 days ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.