Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- RT @peacekim: Could the pictures you post be a clue to needing mental health help? twitter.com/KimKMPH/status… 1 day ago
- @peacekim thanks for the research; very hi color saturation in my feed. #happy 1 day ago
- RT @jwjnational: BREAKING: The NLRB has ruled that grad students are covered by federal labor law and can organize a union. #1u https://t.c… 1 day ago
- @peacekim just ck'd my feed-wonder what lots of yellow means? 1 day ago
- @JoshuaPStarr @E_Sheninger I'm having lunch today with all students. #schoolchaplain 1 day ago