Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @heyprofbow @osteenam I bought 10 of these bars to hand out to school staff. 10 hours ago
- Love our church. Already making plans for advent season #notflyingbyseatofpants 17 hours ago
- 11 Ways to Be the Church for Those Who Don’t Go to Church christianitytoday.com/karl-vaters/20… 17 hours ago
- RT @JoeAFloyd: http://t.co/6EWaEutaRd 19 hours ago
- RT @VegNews: New study: bacon consumption is linked to a 57 percent increased risk of cancer. bit.ly/1Z7J7lo #GoVegan 19 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.