Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- @KimDozier @burritojustice Do you think he knows why Purple Hearts are given? 13 hours ago
- @RVAwonk @KidsNotMarkets But not in his mind. He's Number 1 in his own head. 13 hours ago
- RT @RVAwonk: Trump ended his first 100 days as president with the lowest approval ratings in presidential polling history.🔥📉🔥 https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: WSJ: "Not a single member of Congress who represents SW border supports Trump border wall request for $1.4 billion" https… 13 hours ago
- @jontbath @shaunt_ra @BrookeAshjian @tavlian Midge and Chuck Barrett are working on just such a facility. I've been… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago