Remember my rants about Blogger and how I have to be cryptographer to just make a comment on some of the blogs? And many bloggers responded saying that if they didn’t put those captchas on their blog that they would get all kinds of obnoxious spam. I would not like that so I felt some sympathy. Then I look at this report on WordPress that shows in August alone WordPress caught 1133 pieces of spam on this little blog. Thank you WordPress. That alone should make all of you Blogger people switch over.
- Red sky in the morning...early morning view from the living room window. instagram.com/p/lVA2w8q3GO/ 6 hours ago
- RT @BluntEducator: I've heard teachers just babysit. I'd love to get paid babysitter wages. $5 an hr x 25 students per/day x 180 days= $146… 19 hours ago
- RT @ideabuddy: Is this COOL or what? Kudos to the city of Montreal! http://t.co/gLlEBzFrOn 19 hours ago
- I know it's a weed, but such a pretty one. http://t.co/u4kZAaQ4gG 1 day ago
- The attack of the one giant grasshopper. instagram.com/p/lS73U4q3OC/ 1 day ago
Storyteller Picture Taker
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.