You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- RT @YelpFresno: bit.ly/2aa5FhU #Fresno's finest #tourist attractions are up for this week's newsletter! https://t.co/dQosq5eVVu 1 day ago
- I would go as far to say, we owe it to our students to bring their personal interests into the cla… sumo.ly/mqto via @RossCoops31 1 day ago
- Always be looking to empower your students by making sure your instruction is relevant to them (no… sumo.ly/mqto via @RossCoops31 1 day ago
- RT @ritacolleen: Love this convention. They proudly showcase America's strong-as-nails, smart women. Thank you #DemsInPhilly @donnabrazile… 1 day ago
- This article explains the popularity of Donald Trump. deepakchopra.com/blog/article/5… 2 days ago