You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- @Collyde @WV_Churches @B_REWSTER But sometimes you must stop, be still, and let God catch you. Allow ideas to flow from God to your heart. 9 minutes ago
- @ChildrensMinMag Another point: be aware of children with special needs & find ways to accommodate them. Even to the point of a 1 on 1. 11 minutes ago
- RT @ChildrensMinMag: 4 Reasons Parents Avoid Church Nurseries bit.ly/1lgrLTN 12 minutes ago
- Lord, help us remember the oppressed, as you remember them. Amen 16 minutes ago
- @tomsims I'm highly impressed with the way Southern Baptist convention stepped in with its emergency kitchen & showers. 1 hour ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.