You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- @MyAgentJosh Or the Reedley people! 5 hours ago
- @MyAgentJosh Reedley, Dinuba...it's all the same. 8-) 5 hours ago
- @MyAgentJosh So you gave up on reedley? 5 hours ago
- ‘Separate but unequal’: Report names Fresno-area schools among most economically segregated in the U.S. fresnobee.com/news/local/edu… 2 days ago
- RT @peacekim: Could the pictures you post be a clue to needing mental health help? twitter.com/KimKMPH/status… 5 days ago