You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- RT @nytimes: The Anne Frank House is dealing with a stark reality: Many young visitors have little knowledge about the Holocaust. https://t… 4 hours ago
- @AmidPrivilege I keep a supply on my desk. https://t.co/5vOzkYGsg3 4 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Trump makes 12th golf club visit in nine weeks as president hill.cm/8duTfFL https://t.co/cABP84LDE2 5 hours ago
- RT @UFT: "New York City charter schools alone have at least $323 million in unrestricted net assets, most of it in cash" https://t.co/Q7EQx… 6 hours ago
- Former CIA director: Mike Flynn and Turkish officials discussed removing cleric from U.S. wsj.com/articles/ex-ci… via @WSJ 6 hours ago