You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- RT @ezraromero: As an #ag reporter you know you're at the right place when you see that many GMC trucks. http://t.co/AcvGZXuImb 6 hours ago
- Penne pasta for @fresnounified lunch on Thursday #schoolchaplain instagram.com/p/z26-Ibq3FZ/ 10 hours ago
- "You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor." —Aristotle (384-322 BC) 12 hours ago
- @thefeather @skylerklee Excellent piece. I always reminded my students that "it's only 4 years of your life," when they complained. 12 hours ago
- RT @ExperiencingGod: There is no more wonderful experience than being at the heart of God's activity. #ExperiencingGod 12 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.