You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- @marianne_emery @jcorippo @mhebern @vandldpe Unfortunately, I'm seeing this at the elementary level. School done like it's 1970. 1 hour ago
- @staffchiefbob You look like a new person. Hope you feel better, too. 1 day ago
- What about your community? Is it a better place because you have lived there? Can you point to improvements you have fostered? 1 day ago
- There are many who are discouraged & grieving today. Can you come along side & offer encouragement, to help them endure in their distress? 1 day ago
- What are you known for by those who know you best? 1 day ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.