You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- @HannahFurfaro I taught in @fresnounified for 21 years & never heard of Phillip Patino for whom the district will name the new high school. 44 minutes ago
- RT @rachelblom: So true. // Seven Concerns about Christians and Tipping buff.ly/1dxuMf0 via @ThomRainer 18 hours ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: DYK? A regular bedtime for your little one can improve her ability to learn! Read @PsychToday for more info: http://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- We got dill and cucumbers in our csa box so making garlic dill pickles. #organic #preserving instagram.com/p/3M-hCFK3Lg/ 18 hours ago
- Flowers planted by students at Columbia @fresnounified. #schoolchaplain instagram.com/p/3Me_n4q3BH/ 23 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.