You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- Some kids need their teachers just to get through the day. upworthy.com/a-powerful-let… 30 minutes ago
- @fresnounified #schoollunch for Wednesday is bean burrito. #schoolchaplain @ Columbia Elementary instagram.com/p/BTW_2VKFvw9/ 6 hours ago
- @JoyceCarolOates I have said his tweets are written at a fifth grade level. 1 day ago
- @ItsFoodPorn @HistoryInPix Even when I pay restaurant bill w/card, I leave cash tip so server gets it immediately. 1 day ago
- @MomsThoughts @charliekirk11 All okay by me. American taxpayers shouldn't pay for that wall, either. 3 days ago