You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- An early birthday splurge for me after 3 very hectic weeks. Thankful for a blank calendar next week.… instagram.com/p/50ENWGq3Le/ 3 hours ago
- RT @SFMTAPhoto: 1942 #TBT from #Muni's original E-Union for the 8/1 #eline opening. Ride the new E weekends! goo.gl/GnKt4D http:/… 22 hours ago
- New dessert chain CREAM to open first Fresno store Aug. 22 thebusinessjournal.com/news/retail/18… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 1 day ago
- @alicekeeler Times have changed. We r a mobile computing culture, not tied to desktop computers any more. 3 days ago
- And stay away from those teachers. twitter.com/JoeAFloyd/stat… 3 days ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.