You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- It may be #friedchickenday but at our house it's loaded #nachos for #lunch. instagram.com/p/4zlzrkK3NF/ 11 hours ago
- Be a good communicator: have interest in the other person, place value on the other person, express gratitude to & for the other person. 12 hours ago
- RT @Learn_Things: Hair dryers are magical instruments that make paper planes fly forever http://t.co/pPiXWzU23W 14 hours ago
- RT @ussoccer_wnt: FINAL: USA 5, Japan 2. #SheBelieves the #USWNT are World Cup Champions!! http://t.co/N1EiOOBxUM 1 day ago
- RT @RosalynSchmitt: No more lockers - time to think of our hallways as learning spaces. Benches, charging bars, and whiteboards to come. h… 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.