You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- Enjoying my early morning mocha in a mug from one of the first grade class at Columbia… instagram.com/p/BF3wWoKK3J4/ 9 hours ago
- RT @WV_Churches: The importance of treating refugees with compassion bit.ly/1ZG8viu https://t.co/fwFaSWB8wp 9 hours ago
- @pjpulosfusd @fresnounified Are these the people who will be new administrators at our schools next year? 21 hours ago
- @FresnoBeeBob Neither are of interest to me. I will be giving a tour at Kearney Mansion at that time. 21 hours ago
- @EugeneCho People in Oregon say the same thing. Ha! Come to California where we get 11 inches a year. 21 hours ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.