You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- He lost his home in California's fires. Then he made a heartbreaking cartoon about it. motherjones.com/environment/20… via @MotherJones 1 hour ago
- RT @franklinleonard: If I give 10 apples to one person and no apples to nine people, the average person has one apple. Why are nine peopl… 4 hours ago
- @BillKristol If the country is still here. The current pres may destroy it b4 another election. 23 hours ago
- Posting mean things & then acting as if it was just meant to be funny gets you unfriended & unfollowed. 1 day ago
- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 1 day ago