You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- @back40feet That's a massive shred job. What the heck are they getting rid of? 18 hours ago
- Syrian refugees may head to Fresno if humanitarian plan is approved abc30.com/1571746/ via @abc30 18 hours ago
- @XplodingUnicorn Only b/c I know World Series is baseball could I tell you what game the Cubs play. 18 hours ago
- @corinhoggard @ABC30 You go, Lisa. Keep him behind bars. 18 hours ago
- RT @F_BarriosUnidos: Seeking Dia de los Muertos face painters for Noche En El Barrio event 10/29, 3pm-7pm. Paid opportunity. If... https://… 18 hours ago