You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- My husband wanted to take his vintage #Mazda to #Yosemite. It handled beautifully and made for a… instagram.com/p/1oESNTq3M4/ 16 hours ago
- @GrandmaOnDeck Hey, every day is Saturday when you're that age. 20 hours ago
- Upper #Yosemite Falls. instagram.com/p/1nQd1gq3Cr/ 1 day ago
- Hwy 41 north of Herndon, both directions, slow going due to Hwy 99 shutdown. Accident on nb Hwy 41. 1 day ago
- Upper and Lower Yosemite Falls on a windy afternoon. instagram.com/p/1l7PIRK3Gk/ 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.