You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- ACLU discusses Clovis school hair policy. aclunc.org/blog/longhaird… 6 hours ago
- How a 1920s Market Street building is adapting to a new S.F. sfchronicle.com/bayarea/place/… via @sfchronicle 14 hours ago
- Will California still grow citrus? In Terra Bella, half of citrus trees meet bulldozers thebusinessjournal.com/news/agricultu… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 15 hours ago
- @FresnoDaily Sure hope @APPLEOFFIClAL replaces that #iPhone for that student. 18 hours ago
- @NWSBayArea @TheRealWBTC the San Joaquin Valley is enjoying a cool-down, also. #drought 18 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.