You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- Why students who do well in high school bomb in college-grit, perseverance and conscientiousness play a role fresnobee.com/news/nation-wo… 6 hours ago
- Didn't know there was a shopping section. I'll pay closer attn. thanks. 1 day ago
- @FresnoBee why is Central Valley Magazine no longer in eBee? 1 day ago
- RT @mikepatz: There are way more things to do than you have time for. Pray for wisdom to know what FEW things are the BEST things. 1 day ago
- RT @juliaioffe: How surprising would it be if a woman, rather than all those male cops, is the first to go to jail for killing an unarmed b… 3 days ago