You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- Congratulation @JoeDelBosque, right, agriculturist of the year digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/TheF… 1 hour ago
- @kristenhowerton Wrong, wrong, wrong. 14 hours ago
- @DrKathyMcCoy Found you. Twitter is a favorite social media of mine. 14 hours ago
- @beehealthwriter And then he changes his mind! Pretty funny. 1 day ago
- 17.1% of San Joaquin Valley youth aged 16-24 are without a job & out of school, more than double the Calif average of 8.2%. 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.