You may have heard that Central Valley had a small earthquake last night, 5.3. It happened just a little before midnight. I was in bed and felt a slight bump. The memory foam mattress seems to be sensitive to these things. We get a few small tremors every few weeks so I don’t think too much about it.
- RT @RepSpeier: Mr. President, no "good people" march with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us." 7 hours ago
- RT @tonyschwartz: The end game is on: Trump goes down or we do. He will blow up world to prove he matters. We must stand up in opposition… 7 hours ago
- RT @AnneFrankCenter: ANTISEMITIC FACT CHECK. @POTUS said: "The night before they were protesting very quietly." Reality: The chant was "Jew… 7 hours ago
- RT @MittRomney: No, not the same. One side is racist, bigoted, Nazi. The other opposes racism and bigotry. Morally different universes. 8 hours ago
- RT @TheNormanLear: I fought Nazis in World War II. They aren’t “very fine people,” @realDonaldTrump. #Charlottesville https://t.co/IS5J5x0o… 13 hours ago