Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- Another bunya bunya tree down the lane from Kearney Mansion. instagram.com/p/BLzlWhBg0vz/ 19 hours ago
- Mercantile tents sit in the shadow of the bunya bunya trees planted by M. Theo Kearney 125 years… instagram.com/p/BLy0kn8gTHZ/ 1 day ago
- Old Glory Mercantile is all ready for #civil war days for fresnohistory this weekend. @ Kearney… instagram.com/p/BLy0DXQgyCm/ 1 day ago
- RT @mariashriver: It's time for us to each decide where we want to take our country. America is great already because it's is good. #debate… 1 day ago
- “Today, too often people elected go to Washington unwilling to take the risks associated with finding compromise & consensus.” Leon Panetta 2 days ago