Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- Why Character Is Key to a Life of Consequence nextavenue.org/article/2015-0… via @nextavenue 4 hours ago
- The Most Livable Cities in America according to AARP. nextavenue.org/blog/most-liva… via @nextavenue 5 hours ago
- Peda burger at Phoenician Restaurant in #Fresno at Ladies Who Lunch. instagram.com/p/1t1I-5K3Iz/ 6 hours ago
- RT @mlagos: what does it take to get power in Sacto? For 2nd #KQEDPoliticalMuscle story I dig into Assembly 'juice' committees http://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- @CommunityCommon @everybodywalk @TEDTalks Sure wish my city, #Fresno, was more walkable. Loved living in #SanFrancisco for #walkability. 15 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.