Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: "We need to make it their fault if I can't keep my promise." - POTUS on House Republicans against AHCA. 31 minutes ago
- RT @mmpadellan: UNCONSCIONABLE that MSM will cover Tom Brady's missing jersey, but NOT 14 missing children of color? PLEASE RT! https://t.c… 33 minutes ago
- @jovial_cynic Your emotional life reflects your reality. Check to see where the feelings come from. 34 minutes ago
- @RepDanKildee you would be a smart man to oppose. 10 hours ago
- @jovial_cynic I switched my life around when 37. Again at 57. It's all been good. 10 hours ago