Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- The uncertain future of the Office for Civil Rights theatlantic.com/education/arch… 1 hour ago
- RT @JamesFallows: This is the fundamental point that has guided US-ROC-PRC relations for 35+ years, and that DJT seems unaware of. https://… 4 hours ago
- @Cyndiburnett I do this when I read stories to first graders each week. We do lots of predicting. The kids love it. 4 hours ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: Research shows that young children who show strong #empathy for others tend to have better social skills & do better in s… 4 hours ago
- RT @SethMacFarlane: https://t.co/Fr5UElofyx 4 hours ago