Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- Some kids need their teachers just to get through the day. upworthy.com/a-powerful-let… 40 minutes ago
- @fresnounified #schoollunch for Wednesday is bean burrito. #schoolchaplain @ Columbia Elementary instagram.com/p/BTW_2VKFvw9/ 6 hours ago
- @JoyceCarolOates I have said his tweets are written at a fifth grade level. 1 day ago
- @ItsFoodPorn @HistoryInPix Even when I pay restaurant bill w/card, I leave cash tip so server gets it immediately. 1 day ago
- @MomsThoughts @charliekirk11 All okay by me. American taxpayers shouldn't pay for that wall, either. 3 days ago