Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- @MarriedWDinner Variety is the spice of life. 36 minutes ago
- @adage Watching the taped version right now. Should say deleting tape now. Really bad & so slow. I don't like any of the characters. 13 hours ago
- @GeneABC30 @GracielaABC What happened to the original principal? He seemed to be winning awards & getting results. 13 hours ago
- People watch what you do more than they listen to what you say. 17 hours ago
- If one path impacts your relationships in a negative way, it is clearly not a path worth following. 18 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.