Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- @CityofFresno This is good news for business owners. 2 days ago
- With the constant threat of fires, homeowners near Yosemite are struggling to stay insured tinyurl.com/ychjj79s 2 days ago
- RT @GiinaRomantica: @peterdaou Fed Paper 68 explains Electoral College designed to prevent election of scoundrels, but EC abdicated respons… 4 days ago
- RT @peterdaou: Please tell me you've seen this Alexander Hamilton quote. And yes it's real, believe it or not. https://t.co/JfYTl7nMdv 4 days ago
- RT @ChelseaClinton: In 2017, we have to remind our President that it's never ok to "joke" about killing LGBTQ Americans...or anyone. @realD… 4 days ago