Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- This is the craziness that is not making America great. We should all be ashamed. twitter.com/FresnoBee/stat… 2 hours ago
- @JuddLegum @MomsThoughts I will say it again, we have not seen the worst. This administration's theme is BE WORST. 23 hours ago
- RT @reveal: 1/ NEW INVESTIGATION: The shelters that house immigrant kids are dens of abuse and neglect. Forced drugging. Sexual assau… 1 day ago
- RT @EdnaFirePants: Dear Americans, Im German. I live with the burden of a national history so dark, no other nation could relate. My en… 1 day ago
- RT @tonyposnanski: A tale of two parties... Rachel Maddow breaks down while reporting about children being taken from their parents... Co… 1 day ago