Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- @staffchiefbob You look like a new person. Hope you feel better, too. 8 hours ago
- What about your community? Is it a better place because you have lived there? Can you point to improvements you have fostered? 10 hours ago
- There are many who are discouraged & grieving today. Can you come along side & offer encouragement, to help them endure in their distress? 10 hours ago
- What are you known for by those who know you best? 12 hours ago
- @MrsBerg2 Stay healthy, 2nd graders. 1 day ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.