Today it’s Terry’s turn to climb the tree and mine to take the picture. His climbing is not for fun, though, but rather for pruning the fruited mulberry. If he does not prune all the new growth, mulberries will form on the wood the next spring making for a terrible mess in our yard.
- Sugar Pine Railway trip. instagram.com/p/08dVCUq3C3/ 5 hours ago
- Poor #leadership in #nonprofit org can cause poor decisions that cause long-time supporters to flee. Seek input from long-time supporters. 10 hours ago
- RT @HistoryInPix: The Eiffel Tower seen from Parisian back streets, 1925. http://t.co/MQD5TV59Sm 11 hours ago
- Reminder of the hard work #police & #fire personnel do in #Fresno. @fresnomac Tough times reveal heroes digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/TheF… 11 hours ago
- Should schools ban tag? Why are kids getting more aggressive? Not enough movement in school. sbne.ws/r/rN8G 2 days ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.