I have been invited to a cookie exchange (more like a cookie potluck) in a few weeks, and not knowing which cookie recipe to take, I am trying some new ones. Today was brown sugar cookie, pictured here. They are really good and will definitely be made again because they are so easy.
- The uncertain future of the Office for Civil Rights theatlantic.com/education/arch… 1 hour ago
- RT @JamesFallows: This is the fundamental point that has guided US-ROC-PRC relations for 35+ years, and that DJT seems unaware of. https://… 4 hours ago
- @Cyndiburnett I do this when I read stories to first graders each week. We do lots of predicting. The kids love it. 4 hours ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: Research shows that young children who show strong #empathy for others tend to have better social skills & do better in s… 4 hours ago
- RT @SethMacFarlane: https://t.co/Fr5UElofyx 4 hours ago