I have been invited to a cookie exchange (more like a cookie potluck) in a few weeks, and not knowing which cookie recipe to take, I am trying some new ones. Today was brown sugar cookie, pictured here. They are really good and will definitely be made again because they are so easy.
- @burgess_shelley @lisaneale So true. Faculty & staff need to know they are valued & what they do is important. The principal sets the tone. 2 days ago
- RT @anacaprana: Trump: “You have to be wealthy in order to be great, I’m sorry to say.” https://t.co/KQZV2CXW8k 3 days ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: Research shows children need a regular bedtime. Here’s why: cbsn.ws/1U55Mc9 3 days ago
- RT @GeneABC30: Guards dig up rocks to keep them from protestors across from Donald Trump rally site in downtown Fresno. https://t.co/3CGTmF… 3 days ago
- Enjoying my early morning mocha in a mug from one of the first grade class at Columbia… instagram.com/p/BF3wWoKK3J4/ 4 days ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.