I have been invited to a cookie exchange (more like a cookie potluck) in a few weeks, and not knowing which cookie recipe to take, I am trying some new ones. Today was brown sugar cookie, pictured here. They are really good and will definitely be made again because they are so easy.
- Workforce board awarded $193K for environmental job training thebusinessjournal.com/news/employmen… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 13 hours ago
- New tech is changing the restaurant reservations game thebusinessjournal.com/news/state/178… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 13 hours ago
- @HannahFurfaro I taught in @fresnounified for 21 years & never heard of Phillip Patino for whom the district will name the new high school. 20 hours ago
- RT @rachelblom: So true. // Seven Concerns about Christians and Tipping buff.ly/1dxuMf0 via @ThomRainer 1 day ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: DYK? A regular bedtime for your little one can improve her ability to learn! Read @PsychToday for more info: http://t.co/… 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.