I have been invited to a cookie exchange (more like a cookie potluck) in a few weeks, and not knowing which cookie recipe to take, I am trying some new ones. Today was brown sugar cookie, pictured here. They are really good and will definitely be made again because they are so easy.
- #wherewomencook This is about to be a busy corner for the next few days. #thanksgiving #cooking… instagram.com/p/-hA32Eq3BS/ 4 hours ago
- RT @jwjnational: A paycheck is no guarantee of food security, since many jobs often fall short of a living wage. bit.ly/1Xc1ZRN #F… 21 hours ago
- RT @jn_moore: BREAKING: Fresno City Council to hold special meeting to declare a local emergency re the apts at 2103 N Angus that lack heat… 22 hours ago
- Passion, a sense of humor, & knowing how to recover from setbacks are critical factors when it comes to tackling real-world problems. 22 hours ago
- @MGCastro5 @StudentCupboard Happy Thanksgiving, especially for those who are able to have food with which to celebrate. 22 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.