I have been invited to a cookie exchange (more like a cookie potluck) in a few weeks, and not knowing which cookie recipe to take, I am trying some new ones. Today was brown sugar cookie, pictured here. They are really good and will definitely be made again because they are so easy.
- Thankful for DonaldPDick ac technician. He's worked all afternoon to restore our cooling. #mrcool 8 hours ago
- Who is investigating the Black Church fires? #WhoIsBurningBlackChurches 9 hours ago
- Great leaders ... inspire hope in others growinghealthychurches.com/brown0715/ via @GHCTeam 16 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, dies at 106. 18 hours ago
- @Cyndiburnett I work w/urban 1st graders. When I told story that had #EiffelTower in it, I gave each class a miniature version. Big impact. 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.