I have been invited to a cookie exchange (more like a cookie potluck) in a few weeks, and not knowing which cookie recipe to take, I am trying some new ones. Today was brown sugar cookie, pictured here. They are really good and will definitely be made again because they are so easy.
- At Thao Family Farm in Fresno, an immigrant family has put down serious roots, and spectacular produce fw.to/soZUXAV 22 hours ago
- RT @afterschool4all: .@POTUS has doubled down: the #TrumpBudget includes $0 for afterschool. RT if you agree that this is unacceptable. htt… 23 hours ago
- @fresnounified #schoollunch was scheduled to be teriyaki beef, but chicken legs were… instagram.com/p/BUcmvgJF6HD/ 1 day ago
- @FresnoBee The district was wrong to confiscate the books. This is not profanity or bullying. It's just an opinion. 1 day ago
- @RBReich People are acting as if sharing their abundance will wipe them out. #foolish 1 day ago