I found this resignation letter in the church archives. I am trying to figure out the connection between Armour & Company, for whom the writer worked, and Disney Corporation. Why would he be using Mickey Mouse’s picture on his business letterhead?
- @FastCompany @thecarsontate Times WILL change, be sure you change, too. Nothing is static. 1 hour ago
- RT @HotelVitale: Stay with us and score some terrace time. http://t.co/iDRedlc6fi 3 hours ago
- RT @EugeneCho: "Be generous with your lives.By opening up to others, you’ll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heav… 3 hours ago
- @corisel @imagineinquiry First graders are not tested. Yet. 3 hours ago
- "Parents are going to find a way to feed their children in a way they can afford, fast food is cheap." usat.ly/1HqhRTt via @usatoday 6 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.