I found this resignation letter in the church archives. I am trying to figure out the connection between Armour & Company, for whom the writer worked, and Disney Corporation. Why would he be using Mickey Mouse’s picture on his business letterhead?
- Another bunya bunya tree down the lane from Kearney Mansion. instagram.com/p/BLzlWhBg0vz/ 7 hours ago
- Mercantile tents sit in the shadow of the bunya bunya trees planted by M. Theo Kearney 125 years… instagram.com/p/BLy0kn8gTHZ/ 14 hours ago
- Old Glory Mercantile is all ready for #civil war days for fresnohistory this weekend. @ Kearney… instagram.com/p/BLy0DXQgyCm/ 15 hours ago
- RT @mariashriver: It's time for us to each decide where we want to take our country. America is great already because it's is good. #debate… 1 day ago
- “Today, too often people elected go to Washington unwilling to take the risks associated with finding compromise & consensus.” Leon Panetta 1 day ago