I found this resignation letter in the church archives. I am trying to figure out the connection between Armour & Company, for whom the writer worked, and Disney Corporation. Why would he be using Mickey Mouse’s picture on his business letterhead?
- Why Character Is Key to a Life of Consequence nextavenue.org/article/2015-0… via @nextavenue 12 hours ago
- The Most Livable Cities in America according to AARP. nextavenue.org/blog/most-liva… via @nextavenue 14 hours ago
- Peda burger at Phoenician Restaurant in #Fresno at Ladies Who Lunch. instagram.com/p/1t1I-5K3Iz/ 14 hours ago
- RT @mlagos: what does it take to get power in Sacto? For 2nd #KQEDPoliticalMuscle story I dig into Assembly 'juice' committees http://t.co/… 23 hours ago
- @CommunityCommon @everybodywalk @TEDTalks Sure wish my city, #Fresno, was more walkable. Loved living in #SanFrancisco for #walkability. 23 hours ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.