Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- RT @nytimes: The Anne Frank House is dealing with a stark reality: Many young visitors have little knowledge about the Holocaust. https://t… 4 hours ago
- @AmidPrivilege I keep a supply on my desk. https://t.co/5vOzkYGsg3 4 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Trump makes 12th golf club visit in nine weeks as president hill.cm/8duTfFL https://t.co/cABP84LDE2 5 hours ago
- RT @UFT: "New York City charter schools alone have at least $323 million in unrestricted net assets, most of it in cash" https://t.co/Q7EQx… 6 hours ago
- Former CIA director: Mike Flynn and Turkish officials discussed removing cleric from U.S. wsj.com/articles/ex-ci… via @WSJ 6 hours ago