Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- Workforce board awarded $193K for environmental job training thebusinessjournal.com/news/employmen… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 5 hours ago
- New tech is changing the restaurant reservations game thebusinessjournal.com/news/state/178… #FresnoBiz via @FresnoBiz 5 hours ago
- @HannahFurfaro I taught in @fresnounified for 21 years & never heard of Phillip Patino for whom the district will name the new high school. 12 hours ago
- RT @rachelblom: So true. // Seven Concerns about Christians and Tipping buff.ly/1dxuMf0 via @ThomRainer 1 day ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: DYK? A regular bedtime for your little one can improve her ability to learn! Read @PsychToday for more info: http://t.co/… 1 day ago
Doing good work with good people
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.