Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- @mdawriter @ddmeyer @RichardA Provide free meals for all as @fresnounified has done for many years. 1 day ago
- RT @kalltucker: Lawsuit: Arizona is denying Medicaid benefits to eligible refugees, asylum seekers azc.cc/2afbxFY via @azcentral 1 day ago
- RT @YelpFresno: bit.ly/2aa5FhU #Fresno's finest #tourist attractions are up for this week's newsletter! https://t.co/dQosq5eVVu 3 days ago
- I would go as far to say, we owe it to our students to bring their personal interests into the cla… sumo.ly/mqto via @RossCoops31 3 days ago
- Always be looking to empower your students by making sure your instruction is relevant to them (no… sumo.ly/mqto via @RossCoops31 3 days ago