Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- The uncertain future of the Office for Civil Rights theatlantic.com/education/arch… 1 hour ago
- RT @JamesFallows: This is the fundamental point that has guided US-ROC-PRC relations for 35+ years, and that DJT seems unaware of. https://… 4 hours ago
- @Cyndiburnett I do this when I read stories to first graders each week. We do lots of predicting. The kids love it. 4 hours ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: Research shows that young children who show strong #empathy for others tend to have better social skills & do better in s… 4 hours ago
- RT @SethMacFarlane: https://t.co/Fr5UElofyx 4 hours ago