Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- RT @anacaprana: Trump: “You have to be wealthy in order to be great, I’m sorry to say.” https://t.co/KQZV2CXW8k 8 hours ago
- RT @2SmallToFail: Research shows children need a regular bedtime. Here’s why: cbsn.ws/1U55Mc9 8 hours ago
- RT @GeneABC30: Guards dig up rocks to keep them from protestors across from Donald Trump rally site in downtown Fresno. https://t.co/3CGTmF… 8 hours ago
- Enjoying my early morning mocha in a mug from one of the first grade class at Columbia… instagram.com/p/BF3wWoKK3J4/ 21 hours ago
- RT @WV_Churches: The importance of treating refugees with compassion bit.ly/1ZG8viu https://t.co/fwFaSWB8wp 21 hours ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.