Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- EVERYWHERE IN SAN FRANCISCO THE RENT IS VERY HIGH, AND MANY PLACES DON’T WANT A SOUP KITCHEN IN THEIR PLACE. digital.olivesoftware.com/olive/odn/thef… 1 hour ago
- RT @oohdelolli: Cottage on the market! premiervalleyrealty.com/property-item/… https://t.co/LHnsvslwCl 2 hours ago
- @oohdelolli I'll take that chair! 2 hours ago
- @YelpFresno @rawfresnocom @RawNaomi @rawfresnocom Happy to see you tweeting #ROTD Please do this on a #daily basis. 2 hours ago
- @Momastery We allow one to push the outside button, the other gets to push the inside number. Going down, we trade. Works for us. #grandma 15 hours ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.