Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- RT @jwjnational: Want a quality education for your kids? Support their teachers' union. bit.ly/1VLZSm2 #1u 16 hours ago
- @fresnounified #schoollunch for Thursday is chile verde. #schoolchaplin @ Columbia Elementary instagram.com/p/BEwSyTRq3JY/ 19 hours ago
- RT @WV_Churches: Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Teresa 20 hours ago
- @MomsThoughts @StateFarm never did this to us. Great service, even when paying a claim. 1 day ago
- @JoeDelBosque @ABC This is good news. How about @BestWestern where I tend to stay the most? Where are their towels made? 1 day ago
Leaping tall buildings.
That last one is a bit of exaggeration.