Back in February I posted about an art installation by Patrick Dougherty at Fresno State University. It’s called the Learning Curve. I knew that he had done other installations and some of you even mentioned this in your comments. When we were in the Bay area last week we stopped off in Palo Alto, home of Stanford University, and saw this piece, installed in 2011 and called Double Take.
- He lost his home in California's fires. Then he made a heartbreaking cartoon about it. motherjones.com/environment/20… via @MotherJones 1 hour ago
- RT @franklinleonard: If I give 10 apples to one person and no apples to nine people, the average person has one apple. Why are nine peopl… 4 hours ago
- @BillKristol If the country is still here. The current pres may destroy it b4 another election. 23 hours ago
- Posting mean things & then acting as if it was just meant to be funny gets you unfriended & unfollowed. 1 day ago
- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 1 day ago