- It’s been a month now since I ended the second year of being a school chaplain. I’m feeling well rested which is a good thing because in two weeks we go to assist at our daughter’s Vacation Bible School. But before the next adventure, I wanted to share the photos from the last days with my first graders.
- The kids received certificates of participation from the police department. Those who scored 100 percent on the assessment got a special award.
- After I handed out the certificates and shook each child’s hand, we took pictures. Here are the four classes with which I worked this past year:
- The teacher of each class took the photo.
- I have no idea why these paragraphs are being numbered, in case you were wondering.