Today was the first day of Homecoming Week and the theme was crazy socks day. I didn’t wear any crazy socks, but when I came home, exhausted after working for two hours on faculty photos for the yearbook and still not done, I put my shirt on inside-out. It was only when my husband came in from mowing the lawn did he point it out. Oh well, by then I had been that way for over a half hour. Why change. Maybe that can be a theme day next year–wear everything inside out.
- RT @TalkPoverty: The human right to water includes showers, laundry, bathroom facilities... much more than just drinking water. https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @TheDemCoalition: FACT: @RealDonaldTrump spent $90 million in taxpayer money on golf trips, enough to house about 5,000 homeless veteran… 1 day ago
- RT @MMFlint: Let’s get this passed in every state. twitter.com/nygovcuomo/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @KaivanShroff: The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words: “vulnerable” “entitlement” “diversity” “transgend… 1 day ago
- @timkaine @Mocadeaux The epitome of evil. That's the guy in the @WhiteHouse. 1 day ago