Today was the first day of Homecoming Week and the theme was crazy socks day. I didn’t wear any crazy socks, but when I came home, exhausted after working for two hours on faculty photos for the yearbook and still not done, I put my shirt on inside-out. It was only when my husband came in from mowing the lawn did he point it out. Oh well, by then I had been that way for over a half hour. Why change. Maybe that can be a theme day next year–wear everything inside out.
- @CityofFresno This is good news for business owners. 2 days ago
- With the constant threat of fires, homeowners near Yosemite are struggling to stay insured tinyurl.com/ychjj79s 2 days ago
- RT @GiinaRomantica: @peterdaou Fed Paper 68 explains Electoral College designed to prevent election of scoundrels, but EC abdicated respons… 4 days ago
- RT @peterdaou: Please tell me you've seen this Alexander Hamilton quote. And yes it's real, believe it or not. https://t.co/JfYTl7nMdv 4 days ago
- RT @ChelseaClinton: In 2017, we have to remind our President that it's never ok to "joke" about killing LGBTQ Americans...or anyone. @realD… 4 days ago