Today was the first day of Homecoming Week and the theme was crazy socks day. I didn’t wear any crazy socks, but when I came home, exhausted after working for two hours on faculty photos for the yearbook and still not done, I put my shirt on inside-out. It was only when my husband came in from mowing the lawn did he point it out. Oh well, by then I had been that way for over a half hour. Why change. Maybe that can be a theme day next year–wear everything inside out.
- @definition_org Just say NO to slide shows and move on. 8 hours ago
- @MichaelEcker58 @definition_org Same here. Stop it with the slide shows. 8 hours ago
- RT @mccaffreyr3: Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect v… 1 day ago
- RT @brianstelter: This line in last night's Post story hasn't gotten enough attention: "Trump has sometimes expressed confusion about what… 1 day ago
- @MSNBC I’m sure no one is surprised. I’m sure nothing will be done. 1 day ago