Just read about the most literate cities in America. I am certainly not surprised to see that Fresno did not make the cut. We do not do well with bookstores and libraries in this town. Was pleased to see that my favorite city, San Francisco, did make the cut.
Join 506 other followers
- @Thurman8er1 Craziness 10 hours ago
- @MomsThoughts @NickAdamsinUSA I doubt the man could even throw a baseball much less hit one. 13 hours ago
- @MegStEsprit Yes, yes they are made of hay. That child has a discriminating palate! 13 hours ago
- @fizzycolors Although my dad died when I was 16, I did get to see his work ethic & his care for his employees & tho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @fizzycolors @jovial_cynic I am letting our front yard go “native,” with wild grasses & flowering plants. We have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago